guilty pleasures online | GTAMotorcycle.com

guilty pleasures online

Freddy F

Site Supporter
Just before I head off to dreaded Thanksgiving at my anti-vaxxer sister's house, (who the hell does Thanksgiving on a Saturday?????...someone please just shoot me) I find myself seeking out even more rock bouncer videos (MadRam11.com) on FB. Lately I've become enthralled with these vids and its my 2nd go around with them. I can't imagine how much fun that would be.

What's your guilty pleasure online?

I’m watching adventure camping video.

Some wicked spots in Asia

Itchy Boots (On Her Bike and Got2Go are similar) as she rides RTW, Peter Santenello who visits places most people can't/won't and gives insights into the way they live, Ed Pratt who has been unicycling RTW, and the odd Fort Nine, Throttle House, The Straight Pipes, Dr. John Campbell, and of course GTAM! :D

Also looking at bikes that I claim to want to buy, but never actually end up buying.

c7b9018bdfd0ce85707fbe337e95382e.jpg

Lately I've been watching restoration videos on YouTube. Awesome Restorations has some really cool ones where he "restomods" old tools.

Food videos too, Babish Culinary Universe is a good one where he makes food he sees on movies and TV shows.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom