GTAMotorcycle Review | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAMotorcycle Review

For what it's worth OP I generally agree with you. I don't frequent GTAM as much as I did during my first couple of years of riding. Despite being retaliatory for obvious reasons, the replies in this thread are pretty typical of the more vocal GTAM users (note I didn't say all). I suspect the majority of members aren't like this but many of them stay silent to avoid the stupidness or for fear of being ganged up on (I've heard as much from several members).

I get it. It's a shame and a waste but there's no point in starting an argument unless you're committed to initiating some kind of change around here. You're not the first to express such sentiments (I've done so once... twice now I guess). My advice is to maneuver around the BS and when it gets too tiresome take a break and go ride :)

Here's why I haven't deleted my account:

- GTAM still has members who offer valuable info and might also benefit from what I have to offer. I've helped and been helped by folks around here.
- It's local and therefore more relevant to where I live and ride (news, meetups, etc).
- I'm a site supporter. Regardless of how I feel about it presently I still support the community at large.
- It's about motorcycles. You can never have too many motorcycle sites to surf!
- I get bored at work

Chad? what am I? some soap opera villain?

Joe suits you well! :)
Really? I never would have guessed. I took you more for a Chad. Or Bryce. Not sure why, though. Never mind me, then. Carry on. My bad.

Chad? what am I? some soap opera villain?

Joe suits you well! :)

71SwuBsttZL._UX385_.jpg

Lol love it!

Here's why I haven't deleted my account:

- GTAM still has members who offer valuable info

- I get bored at work

Well tickle me pink, I'm honored you feel this way about my posts.... now get back to work, and give your boss an honest days work

Well just for the record. GTAM is the only forum that I know of that serves all the riding public in Toronto area, no matter dirt to cruising to racing. As with any forum its only as good as its members and their contributions. Are there twits on here ? Absolutely. Are there great people contributing? Absolutely. I love GTAM and thankful its here. Best I can suggest is if you dont like it here then go somewhere else. Why come here if it upsets you? Kinda like beating your head on a wall because it feels so good when you stop..........

Well just for the record. GTAM is the only forum that I know of that serves all the riding public in Toronto area, no matter dirt to cruising to racing. As with any forum its only as good as its members and their contributions. Are there twits on here ? Absolutely. Are there great people contributing? Absolutely. I love GTAM and thankful its here. Best I can suggest is if you dont like it here then go somewhere else. Why come here if it upsets you? Kinda like beating your head on a wall because it feels so good when you stop..........

Well said, but you know some people like a little pain

Ultimately you're right, if you just can't stand this place then don't bother visiting. But as you said, this is the only forum that serves the GTA riding community so it's hard to blame people for voicing their concerns/dissatisfaction about the community they're tied to. Especially when it's a community of people passionate about bikes.

Back
Top Bottom