GTAM Trackday at TMP!! | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trackday at TMP!!

Eric was fast yes lol but after 3 track days i got her down to 1:18s ....so im getting there lol maybe saturday i get a 1:16, will that suffice? Lol

More than. Trust me, 1:18.x is already another universe from my perspective. Very impressive, seriously.

Check this guy out:

152014d1203882966-world-record-lean-angle-kemics-cccc.jpg
If we're gonna go there:
Screen-shot-2011-09-05-at-8.33.32-PM.png

Great trackday guys.

Quote of the day:
HBHarisson: Can I borrow a wrench?
Sure, what size?
HBHarisson: I don't know. Small?

Last edited:
I would have loved to run a 1:18 on Saturday,LOL

It was from a stop watch lol and i didnt even know Steve was doing it ... He just told me when i got off the track lol i dont really care but it gave me confidence in my progression and gave me a boost of awesomeness since ya know i didnt gst to ride for more than half the damn day! Lol stupid me and the shift knuckle

Sorry for the intrusion in the thread, but Jeanerator: can you come to TMP on Sept 20? I'd be willing to pay for some quality shots like these.

Are you sure about that date? It's a Thursday...unfortunately I do have a day job, but appreciate the compliment. :)

Are you sure about that date? It's a Thursday...unfortunately I do have a day job, but appreciate the compliment. :)

You're welcome, well deserved :)

Yes, it's Thursday. I've got a day job too, but what better way to use vacation days! :)

You're welcome, well deserved :)

Yes, it's Thursday. I've got a day job too, but what better way to use vacation days! :)

Offer her more than what she makes at her days job and maybe she'll bite :p

I would like to see someone try and ride a ss with the same body position as an sm at a fast pace. If it were the right way don't you think more people would sit upright and on top of the bike instead?

yeah brent strong rides the old school way, but his ass and a lot of his weight are still off the seat.

I think no matter what.. if your pushing it at the track innevitably you are gonna bin at one point or another anyway... with that said I hope i go a long time without doing it lol

Back
Top Bottom