GTA Road Rage between rider and SUV | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA Road Rage between rider and SUV

If one doesn't want to face the risk of hand-to-hand combat one should not assault another person, especially with a weapon.

Or property damage. Starts damaging peoples things on purpose and you might get more back then bargained for.

My 2 cents, I'm thinking something happened between these 2 long before the video starts. I can't see someone (motorcyclist) get SO bent out of shape because he was blocked. His/her anger level was already at 10.

Really? What makes you think *anything* happened at all?

Just read some of the responses above. Anger levels at 10 and ready to hit someone with their vehicle and they weren't even involved...

The busted mirror should have been handled by the police. As soon as she weaponized her SUV and assaulted him with it she opened herself up to any level of reaction. You can see the guy restrained himself at the last second before shoving her; he could have done far more damage to her.

If one doesn't want to face the risk of hand-to-hand combat one should not assault another person, especially with a weapon.

The smashing of the mirror should have never happened. As soon as the rider saw the Toyota didn't want them to spilt their lane.. the rider should have looked for another way around.

Or property damage. Starts damaging peoples things on purpose and you might get more back then bargained for.

Indeed. And then let the courts decide when the dust settles.

By striking him with her vehicle in response to the broken mirror she committed ADW. In breaking the mirror he over-reacted and she way over-reacted. She tried to be this bad-ass vigilante avenging her mirror and ended up getting her ass kicked and will probably (hopefully) have a criminal record and won't be able to afford insurance to drive anymore.

She should have gotten his plate number and called the police after he broke her mirror. Of course she could have avoided all of this by not aggressively blocking the way.

I am pretty sure the rider punched or did something to driver physically before they smashed the mirror. Both of those are mistakes, followed up by the driver ramming the bike. Also a mistake, but for a defence she could say she was trying to escape more physical harm. (I know that isn't really possible considering the traffic). Either way it's bad all around.

Trying to give any of these clowns the benefit of the doubt and comment in their defence is ridiculous. Both were off the chart lunatics and both should have the book thrown at them. Complete disregard for others peoples safety as well, never mind their own. Involving another innocent bystander by ramming the bike into their SUV is next level.

Really? What makes you think *anything* happened at all?

I take that as a sarcastic comment?? Maybe?? ?

The car pulls left to block like she was watching for him and ready to react
The bike pulls right up to her to confront her
The bike does not try to go a different route around the blocking car
The car with the dash-cam is stopped well back as if they know something is about to happen and wants a clear video of the incident that is about to happen.
And as you say, anger levels already at 10 before the altercation.

Maybe I'm reading more into what I saw than what really happened. Just VERY glad I never have to deal with this kind of traffic.

And as you say, anger levels already at 10 before the altercation.

I'm saying "anger levels at 10" for some of the posters here, and they weren't even involved.

People escalate at the drop of a hat. Willing to cause bodily damage and serious harm because someone cuts them off in traffic. And then believing that they will be able to do this consequence-free like it's a video game or action-adventure movie.

SMH.

Imagine living in a society where people have exactly the same behaviors and super-retarded responses and escalations but where they also have guns in their gloveboxes...

Imagine living in a society where people have exactly the same behaviors and super-retarded responses and escalations but where they also have guns in their gloveboxes...
You mean like in a lot of the good old USA?

Im guessing guy gets charged with assault and mischief.

Gal gets charged with
Wow. There’s more to this, something must of happened up the road we didn’t see.

regardless, both lunatics, rider is also an idiot for hitting a woman.
Probably no more to it than a driver trying to stop a filterer.

I would expect more of this if you see filtering happen before drivers are educated. I've had this done to me more than once when using the HOV lanes on HWY 7, frustrated drivers stopped in traffic have nosed over in an attempt to block the lane or maybe just to spook me.

Back
Top Bottom