GTA Road Rage between rider and SUV | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA Road Rage between rider and SUV

She'll probably walk from it.. if she's charged.
The rider will be probably be charged.
Agreed. Based on the video, it'd be pretty easy to say she was initially looking to change lanes, then stopped when she saw the lane was occupied. Then some lane-splitting nut came up and tried to punch out her window, then proceeded to smash her mirror and she panicked and hit the gas by accident. She then hopped out of the SUV to see if he was ok and was assaulted. She won't see a minute of jail time.

The crimes do not justify jail time at public expense. Simple solution; revoke their drivers licenses, pull their plates, pound the vehicles and send them back to learner status. That's how you punish a child you revoke their privileges.

Once that moron broke the mirror ....
do that to my car, and I would of tapped you too, he committed a crime and I would have prevented the criminal from fleeing the scene.
then he assaults the woman? wtf Do that to my woman and the cops will be the least of your concerns.
Im siding with the woman on this one, motorcyclist will get more of what he deserves. He will go to jail for that assault. Total moron POS woman beater didn't get to run away like a pussy. Like.

Want me to tell you how I really feel?

Last edited:
Agreed. Based on the video, it'd be pretty easy to say she was initially looking to change lanes, then stopped when she saw the lane was occupied.

There's probably witnesses and maybe video leading up to this that would corroborate his likely stance that her's was an aggressive blocking move carried on from earlier rage.

Then some lane-splitting nut came up and tried to punch out her window, then proceeded to smash her mirror and she panicked and hit the gas by accident. She then hopped out of the SUV to see if he was ok and was assaulted. She won't see a minute of jail time.

The fellow in the turban would be a helpful witness to sort out just how much contrition there was in her attitude and words after she got out and confronted him after trying to kill him with her SUV.

Trials is right: They should both lose their licenses and vehicles and go back to square one (and perhaps throw in anger management classes too...)

do that to my car, and I would of tapped you too, he committed a crime and I would have prevented the criminal from fleeing the scene...
then he assaults the woman? wtf
Im siding with the woman on this one, motorcyclist will get more of what he deserves. He will go to jail for that assault. total moron POS.

If you used that as your reason.. expect to be charged and convicted.

My guess is he was lane splitting and she got her panties in a knot because she has to sit in traffic and he gets to squeeze by. Hence the blocking maneuver as he approached. This is why I would never lane split in ontario. People here are not capable of grasping the concept and seem to take it personal. I'm seeing bikers lane splitting more and more each year.
I'll do some filtering but I don't considering what I do to be full on lane splitting.

But if someone blocks me like happened here I don't freak out like this guy. I understand it's not really legal so I can't blame anyone for getting pissy about it. I'll still be annoyed but I'm not going to start throwing punches because someone prevented me from performing a probably-illegal maneuver.

That said, I used to notice people would actually leave TONS of space for you to split/filter and a few drivers have actually asked me why I was NOT doing that and were surprised when I told them it's not legal. Haven't noticed that as much the last few years though.

In this video they're both idiots but to me the motorcyclist instigated the whole thing. Should've just gone around the other side or waited a few minutes and been on his way.

There's probably witnesses and maybe video leading up to this that would corroborate his likely stance that her's was an aggressive blocking move carried on from earlier rage.

The fellow in the turban would be a helpful witness to sort out just how much contrition there was in her attitude and words after she got out and confronted him after trying to kill him with her SUV.

Trials is right: They should both lose their licenses and vehicles and go back to square one (and perhaps throw in anger management classes too...)

I said what I said assuming she didn't say anything incriminating in front of the witnesses.
The "blocking" won't matter..

do that to my car, and I would of tapped you too, he committed a crime and I would have prevented the criminal from fleeing the scene.
then he assaults the woman? wtf Do that to my woman and the cops will be the least of your concerns.
Im siding with the woman on this one, motorcyclist will get more of what he deserves. He will go to jail for that assault. Total moron POS woman beater didn't get to run away like a pussy. Like.

Want me to tell you how I really feel?
Hmmm..

Can't say i agree, ramming someone with your vehicle is a knee jerk reaction. What if he ended up under your wheels or some other catastrophic injury? The end does not always justify the means. I realize you likely said 'tapped' on purpose, but your intention may lead to far worse outcomes then you predicted. Especially being in the moment, ****** off, etc.

If you ran a dash cam it would likely pick up his plate, probably a better route to take.

I doubt you would be able to find any jury to unanimously come to a guilty plea for that tap after watching the video.
I'd take my chances just to know his name.

Hmmm..

Can't say i agree, ramming someone with your vehicle is a knee jerk reaction. What if he ended up under your wheels or some other catastrophic injury? The end does not always justify the means. I realize you likely said 'tapped' on purpose, but your intention may lead to far worse outcomes then you predicted. Especially being in the moment, ****** off, etc.

If you ran a dash cam it would likely pick up his plate, probably a better route to take.

reply quote:
she moved 12 inches and hit the front wheel. I wouldn't take the chance on a dirty plate. hearing people say that was homicidal or otherwise doesn't flow with me. BS. What he did is way beyond traffic school...

Last edited:
I doubt you would be able to find any jury to unanimously come to a guilty plea for that tap after watching the video.
I'd take my chances just to know his name.
For what charge? There are a plethora of them to cover most incidents, again are we discussing her or you?

I find it a bit disappointing that you're condoning running into/over a rider with a 3 ton vehicle (your action, not hers). Short of a need to protect another life i can't fathom an instance where i would take that action.

Different strokes.

We have differing books of morals. not different strokes plain and simple. To say he was run over or that it was homicidal is a joke. He deserved it, and no jury would unanimously find a plea of guilty for ANY charge for that tap. Once he broke that mirror...

Last edited:
We have differing books of moral.
Indeed, a life is now potentially worth the value of a car mirror. Sad times.

Think i've made my point and i'll move on from this thread.

What if she sustained a brain injury from hitting the pavement? He's a chicken shite and defenseless. Smashing mirrors, windows, and a woman.

As for me? I don't play games when driving. Im the guy going with the flow of traffic. Im a courteous driver and have control of my emotions.

That guy behaved like a mental patient. Im sure its not the first mirror he's smashed given his skill set - only this time he didn't get to run away like a pussy.

Yup, angered and expressing that through print. Its healthy. Problem? Do you have anything of substance to say regarding the thread and that biker's behaviour?
Perhaps I should go out and smash mirrors and women. Defenceless POS. I don't defend dirt and its a pity people defend him in this instance.
Im done here and will go have a beer with evoex lol.

Last edited:
My 2 cents, I'm thinking something happened between these 2 long before the video starts. I can't see someone (motorcyclist) get SO bent out of shape because he was blocked. His/her anger level was already at 10.

Perhaps I should go out and smash mirrors and women. Defenceless POS.

The busted mirror should have been handled by the police. As soon as she weaponized her SUV and assaulted him with it she opened herself up to any level of reaction. You can see the guy restrained himself at the last second before shoving her; he could have done far more damage to her.

If one doesn't want to face the risk of hand-to-hand combat one should not assault another person, especially with a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom