GTA Honda OEM dealer - Parts w/any discount | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA Honda OEM dealer - Parts w/any discount

Alternatively, here is a Canadian online Honda parts site:

I was going to post something like this too.

Any authorized Honda (or other make) dealer has an OEM parts finder on their site. You can look for the specific part and it will show the current selling price.
You will need to call to confirm stock but most likely the item will be special order with payment up front.

I would not expect any significant discount on any parts. Especially if you are just calling in and have never shown your face at the dealer, or have not purchase history with them.
If you want a discount, or a lower price than your local dealer, you will need to go online and some of it may need to be from the US. Not sure if they savings would add up once the current exchange rate is used plus shipping. The larger the order the better chance of a "discount" or free shipping.

It's part of an umbrella of sites that have no affiliation to Honda. If you click on the flag you get redirected to other top level domains (.com, .de, .es, etc.)

It's most likely just a group of people who buy wholesale from a few local dealers and then flip the parts over to retail customers. Nothing wrong with that business model, but they fool retail customers into thinking they're buying parts straight from Honda, which isn't the case.

Look at the reviews for "bike-parts-honda". They have no way of catching backordered parts before customers submit their order - whereas I would warn you of any backorders before confirming the order and taking your money.

Just saying.

It's part of an umbrella of sites that have no affiliation to Honda. If you click on the flag you get redirected to other top level domains (.com, .de, .es, etc.)

It's most likely just a group of people who buy wholesale from a few local dealers and then flip the parts over to retail customers. Nothing wrong with that business model, but they fool retail customers into thinking they're buying parts straight from Honda, which isn't the case.

Look at the reviews for "bike-parts-honda". They have no way of catching backordered parts before customers submit their order - whereas I would warn you of any backorders before confirming the order and taking your money.

Just saying.

I never claimed that it was a dealer, only that it was a Canadian online company selling Honda parts, an option if you wanted to stay in Canada and didn't want to go to Partzilla, etc.

Back
Top Bottom