Greg, aka Nighshadow | GTAMotorcycle.com

Greg, aka Nighshadow

Mad Mike

For those of you that had a chance to ride with Epic Riders, their co-founder passed after a brief battle with Cancer.

Greg was a great guy, always willing to bring novice Riders on great day rides.

RIP Greg.

0BBE3ED0-6DB3-4EDD-B4FE-CDDD375D949E.jpeg

Never met Greg, but the loss of a fellow rider is sad.
RIP Greg.
Condolences to the family.

Thanks for posting this Mike and that's a nice picture of him.
Greg and I went on a bunch of rides together. It's not too often you get to ride with people who can do very long days of twisty roads at a good pace and still have great conversations with.

Riding some twisty paved roads I would see a gravel road and he was always open to checking them out on his FJR with luggage and street tires. We got to see some pretty cool stuff this way. Greg did some serious long distance stuff across the Canada and the US.
Good guy all around and a pleasure to know.

Rest in Peace Greg.

Thanks for posting this Mike and that's a nice picture of him.
Greg and I went on a bunch of rides together. It's not too often you get to ride with people who can do very long days of twisty roads at a good pace and still have great conversations with.

Riding some twisty paved roads I would see a gravel road and he was always open to checking them out on his FJR with luggage and street tires. We got to see some pretty cool stuff this way. Greg did some serious long distance stuff across the Canada and the US.
Good guy all around and a pleasure to know.

Rest in Peace Greg.
Yes - I rode thousands of miles with him over the years - a handful of Christmas parties and a few fall overnighters thru Eastern ON. He certainly could do long days, he always planned interesting routes and accommodated a wide range of riders skill.

2 summers ago he retired and moved to the Philippines where he continued to explore on 2 wheels. Had a couple of accidents there - one serious - before he fell ill and returned to Toronto.

He will be missed.

Sounds like he was an interesting person and will be missed by those who had the privilege of knowing him. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom