Greetings! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Greetings!

jmastinef

Back riding last 2 years after a 14 year hiatus. Editor by trade, working for VerticalScope, so I've scribbled a thing or two on motorcycle.com. Current ride is a low-mile '08 Aprilia Shiver 750, that I've logged about 1500kms on since the pandemic has been underway. Minor mods (tail tidy, levers, horn upgrade, some aux lights coming soon I think, and then exhaust). See you all on the road!

Justin Mastine-Frost
@justinmfrost on IG.
6fe9f9302aa166cc390edb63d6023937.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Pretty slick. Welcome Justin.

Welcome

Nice ride

Sweet ride...I was looking at the Shiver up at Two Wheel in Guelph a few years ago before getting my FZ07...how do you like it

Welcome.

working for VerticalScope

I used to be an Admin on a VS owned forum. Nothing personal, but please for the love of all that is holy...do NOT touch GTAM. ;)

yeah how do you like the shiver

The silence is concerning when a VS guy shows up.

Ummm... @Paul, ummmm....you're not selling out to VS are you? :eek:

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking Aprilia!

That is a sexy bike! Welcome to the Forum ?? Fist Bump!

Sweet ride...I was looking at the Shiver up at Two Wheel in Guelph a few years ago before getting my FZ07...how do you like it
Looks like I wasn't getting any notifications from the forum, sorry!! I was looking at the MT07 as a comparison, but was sold on the shiver as soon as I sat down. Peg to seat clearance is a bit taller and fits me perfectly. Been a blast so far.

Welcome.

I used to be an Admin on a VS owned forum. Nothing personal, but please for the love of all that is holy...do NOT touch GTAM. ;)
lollll sorry man I wasn't getting notifications on here. Not my department but if it's a VS property expect change eventually! Sorry to say.

Back
Top Bottom