Grand Bend Trackday - May 24th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend Trackday - May 24th

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
Anyone else going to the trackday at to Grand Bend tomorrow? (trackday organized by Racer5)

Sounds good, hope to see you at the the track. This will be my first time at GBM, riding in the Beginner group. Unfortunately I may also be on my own tomorrow as my GF may not be able make it... forever alone haha

^ Ultra09 = Fasel? I'm Craig!

Hey Craig! Yep, that's me. It was a great day yesterday at GBM, zero complaints especially thanks to your help; it was really nice to meet you guys!

I have yet to post up any pictures of yesterday, though be sure to let Julia know the ones she took turned out great :)

I hope all the trackdays this season go this well! :thumbup:

Hey Craig! Yep, that's me. It was a great day yesterday at GBM, zero complaints especially thanks to your help; it was really nice to meet you guys!

I have yet to post up any pictures of yesterday, though be sure to let Julia know the ones she took turned out great :)

I hope all the trackdays this season go this well! :thumbup:

Despite only making it 2.5 laps before crashing I still had a good day. I hate that stupid bump!

I'll let her know. Anytime you need anything let me know. People at the race track for the most part are a tight family, when you need anything there is always someone near to help out.
I really enjoyed Grand Bend, had an awesome day and can not wait to go back in June.

Despite only making it 2.5 laps before crashing I still had a good day. I hate that stupid bump!

Wow.. beat my record....
Second session.... 2nd lap.. after the starting S bend, the sharp right/left. Ran off track. Broke collar bone, wrecked 2nd gear in my transmission... *sigh*

Wow.. beat my record....
Second session.... 2nd lap.. after the starting S bend, the sharp right/left. Ran off track. Broke collar bone, wrecked 2nd gear in my transmission... *sigh*

Oh, nasty. Sorry to hear that! Hope you heal quickly.

Don't feel shame, out instructor binned it on the same turn on a 125, even after warning us about it, and knowing you went down.

Don't feel shame, out instructor binned it on the same turn on a 125, even after warning us about it, and knowing you went down.

LOL @ Andrew.

In the Superbike qualifier Ryan Weschka passed Richard Prasad and me into that corner, then hit the dip and lowsided.. and took out Prasad in front of me.

LOL Didn't want to mention any names...The look of shame on his face was priceless. He did it trying to catch the girl in our class! (er..should I not mention that part).

The racer5 race went pretty good. Shannon and a couple guys at front wheelied on the start. She hit me with her front tire as I passed her (pretty good blocking maneuver and I got a cool tire burn in my leathers!). One rider binned the exit of 3 on the first lap. Other than that the race went well. Lucky for us the track was pretty dry when we ran, started to spit a bit but didn't affect us at all.

Back
Top Bottom