GRAND BEND ? anybody ....... | GTAMotorcycle.com

GRAND BEND ? anybody .......

I'll let you know next week. Run my first day there on Monday.

Has good potential.. still have some wrinkles to iron out regarding stuff near the track, spectator control, etc... From what I have seen they're all things with simple solutions.

Track surface is good, grip is good.

What about spots for photography, any place that I can get close? :p

They're running the "modified track" on Monday and i don't know what that means.... They were running the kart track last Sat and there were definitely a few good spots for photos. You have a good eye for it, I'm sure you'll find some good spots.

They were running it backwards just so everyone knows we will be going the other direction and using the long straights. Glad to hear its coming around. I know Fawaz went and met with Paul and Ron yesturday but I havent had a chance to catch up with him yet. I will be making a trip down in the next week or so to see whats what.

They were running it backwards just so everyone knows we will be going the other direction and using the long straights. Glad to hear its coming around. I know Fawaz went and met with Paul and Ron yesturday but I havent had a chance to catch up with him yet. I will be making a trip down in the next week or so to see whats what.

Just talked to Fawzy.. some of the fixes are already done. Good news!

Were going to be running the modified version Monday with www.forestcityhonda.ca it's gonna include the long straight and will be fast,flowing and fun! Book now!!! Let's get a good size group together. Weather looking good so far!

Back
Top Bottom