Goodmorning (= | GTAMotorcycle.com

Goodmorning (=

sands

Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

I discovered the awesomeness of bikes just under two years ago when I got on one for the first time in my life ( as a passenger of course ).
Since then, I have been wanting to get my own.
I did the exam last year, but failed and didn't attempt again the same year, as by the time I did have some free time ( I'm a workaholic!!! ), winter had come and I didn't bother. I am going soon again around mid-July. I will keep you posted of my progress :D
I joined because I wanted to get to know the community more as well as eventually go on some rides.

I look forward to making lots of new friends =)

Hi everyone,

I discovered the awesomeness of bikes just under two years ago when I got on one for the first time in my life ( as a passenger of course ).
Since then, I have been wanting to get my own.
I did the exam last year, but failed and didn't attempt again the same year, as by the time I did have some free time ( I'm a workaholic!!! ), winter had come and I didn't bother. I am going soon again around mid-July. I will keep you posted of my progress :D
I joined because I wanted to get to know the community more as well as eventually go on some rides.

I look forward to making lots of new friends =)

Welcome and Good luck... just read the motorcycle and car mto booklet and you will be fine for m1 test.

Hmm.. I don't know that many Sandy Gabriel's.. is this the same one?? :p

Welcome aboard.. Most people fail on the G1 portion because they don't refresh that stuff and it includes some real irrelevant crap.

Haha, I didn't know you were on here Jay! Good stuff =)
Thank you everyone for the support :D
I was thinkin' of gettin' a 600cc to start...I've been reading the first bike thread on here too to kind of see my options.
I've been a car fanatic for many years, but the bike thing is very new to me. So I'm gonna do some research before jumping into anything. I'm not gonna get a bike just because it looks good and end up hurting myself >.<

Haha, I didn't know you were on here Jay! Good stuff =)
Thank you everyone for the support :D
I was thinkin' of gettin' a 600cc to start...I've been reading the first bike thread on here too to kind of see my options.
I've been a car fanatic for many years, but the bike thing is very new to me. So I'm gonna do some research before jumping into anything. I'm not gonna get a bike just because it looks good and end up hurting myself >.<

Please don't get a 600cc! I won't let you.

Welcome, please refer to the "Sport Bikes are not Beginner Bikes" thread. lol

Have fun and ride safe.

Welcome to the community. good luck on your search for and decision of first bike

Haha, yes, I saw that thread. Well like I said, I'm gonna research it more and decide from there :)
And Jay...shush!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom