Good news, bad news or nothing for MC competition and culture in Canada? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good news, bad news or nothing for MC competition and culture in Canada?

Bah the forum rules :) Admin doesn't even ride anymore lol-should be banned from his own site haha.

I always like to see/hear from others perspective. Seems like a whole bunch of you get wood every time @Trials posts.

Bah the forum rules :) Admin doesn't even ride anymore lol-should be banned from his own site haha.

I always like to see/hear from others perspective. Seems like a whole bunch of you get wood every time @Trials posts.
Sounds like a challenge. Group ride to Paul's place!
As for the other topic.... Opinions are great. As long as you realize others have opinions too.
Cheers bud.

I can hear you!!....Don't be a Harley hater!! :)

Ok. I now know who Trials mystery Ossa rider is. I won't drag anyone else into this silly web.
I also know that CMA is doomed to spiral down the toilet, and if the ATA hangs onto it, it will go down with it.

I did not come to this site for a fight I came here to promote the sport, assist riders where I can with mechanical knowledge and make friends to ride with and I have made a few friends through this site already.

Back
Top Bottom