Good Job, Habs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Job, Habs

Mongrel

Had to say it. For me this playoffs was that series.

Everything else is gravy.

Geez that was terrible. Just because I was good with the Bruins win doesn't mean I want to watch that.

Hope Price is okay... :/

can't believe there isn't an uproar over this.

looks to me like Kreider's actions were deliberate.

Carey may not make game 2.

[video=youtube;3G4IdpqvYtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G4IdpqvYtM[/video]

I would give my pinky finger if the rangers scored 7 goals every game and swept those low life's...

I'm a leafs fan (ya ya I know) but I'll be honest, I'm sick of the Americans having our cup. It's a canadian game, therefore I'd like to see it in Canada.

Price is out definitely and the Candiens are starting there 3rd string goalie tonight...

3rd string was an interesting call. Now I don't follow the habs closely. But speaking aloud, why is budaj the backup if he is skipped in his backup roll? Or was it his performance in the third period of the first game?

As a former Montreal resident, I'm a Habs fan. Without Price, they're done.:sad1:

Chicago and Rangers would be an original 6 Stanley Cup playoff series.

Game 3: 3-2 Habs win in OT, wooohooo . Anyone watch the game? It was a sick game! So much intensity ...

Not liking the 8 pm starts. I'm up way too early to stay up. Sports net it is !

ahh that sucks! your missing out some good games! I watch every game since I work nightshifts !

nasy5a4y.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I don't see them winning the series. The third string goalie won't cut it. I hope I eat my words, but just need one of the 2 games with little offense and it will be over.

I think the "Stanley cup series" was last rd Montreal vs boston.

You must be kidding!
Have you seen the level if hockey being plated in kings hawks series? Even the kings St. Louis and also Anaheim..

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Back
Top Bottom