Good food kills work producitivity | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good food kills work producitivity

LiNK666

Just had a very nice filling meal of Jerk chicken with rice and peas with oxtail gravy on the rice.

I'm so full and the food is kicking in... I can't do anymore work... I just want to lie down and go to sleep. Now I undertsand why they serve crappy food in the cafeteria at work. Never satisfied with it.

So so sleepy......

Thanks....I've been dieting for 6 weeks.....7 weeks to go. Please do not post pictures.

You have no idea how good it was. The oxtail gravy was perfect for the rice... so so good. Only wish I had bacon at the time to make it an epic meal.

You have no idea how good it was. The oxtail gravy was perfect for the rice... so so good. Only wish I had bacon at the time to make it an epic meal.
You have no idea how good it will feel when I wrap my hands around your neck, apply pressure, and watch the spark of life go out from your eyes.

....guess I was asking for it lol

You have no idea how good it will feel when I wrap my hands around your neck, apply pressure, and watch the spark of life go out from your eyes.

....guess I was asking for it lol

haha if it helps the BB is crap compared to how good and filling this was. Especially the jerk chicken... just the right amount of spice and boneless.

You, sir, have teh 'itis'. Good luck with that :p

What's a "BB"?

burrito boyz.

The meal was this good. I haven't smoked in 5yrs. The meal was so good it took me to back college days when we used go for jerk chicken before class in the warm sun and have a smoke right before going to class and falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom