Gong from TO to Huntsville. Any route with twisties? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gong from TO to Huntsville. Any route with twisties?

Not sure about the way up there, but once you are there you should head a little north on HWY#11 and take HWY#518 west to Parry Sound.

#518 is one of the better ones in that area IMO, but there are tonnes of great roads to ride in that area!

Gong from TO to Huntsville. Any route with twisties?

Thanks in advance.
How long do you have to get there? Shoot me a pm if you want a good route, won't post it up on here.

Take hiway 35 north, it starts getting more fun around Carnarvon and Dorset. If you have the time take the 118 to Baysville from dorset and then take the back road (Brunel) to Huntsville.

you will not find more twisty road then southwood rd. (hwy. 13) thats between Torrance and hwy 11

you will not find more twisty road then southwood rd. (hwy. 13) thats between Torrance and hwy 11

true, but it's always sandy at this time of year. 518 gets my vote for best road.

on the way to huntsville, i do: 400 -> 11 -> coopers falls rd -> 11 -> 118 -> 35 -> 60.

Was just up there yesterday. Ended up going to Huntsville from Bracebridge for a quick bit. Went from Hwy 11 --> Hwy 10 (Muskoka Rd 10) --> Brunel Road --> Huntsville. Road conditions were good, some nice twists and scenery. Hwy 141 up there is really nice too if you get some time, maybe do a loop around there or something. Just watch for the speed traps. Saw lots of them in and around all up there.

... Yes. It was (two weeks ago) a bit of sand on the road (hwy13) but not a big deal. Basically I had to ride through car tire track time to time. Other ways cool stretch of asphalt.

Back
Top Bottom