Going to get stupid Drunk tonight | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Going to get stupid Drunk tonight

I hear ya. I am very frustrated with the situation at work. Myself and many of my coworkers are concerned that we are actually fattening -not flattening- the curve.

Missing my parents and my autistic brother in law. All 3 are highly susceptible to Covid 19 being a terminal event due to age and/or preexisting health conditions.

Going to hit the home tequila bar. I presently have 39 choices in the current stable. Hmmm... Pasote? Tapatio? Tequila Ocho? Grand Mayan? Omeca Altos? Don Julio? Roca Patron? Azunia?

May hit the Tequila Ocho Reposado. One thing about a pure tequila without additives. You can have a fair bit and get a good buzz and wake up none the worse for wear. I'm not working tomorrow. Home around 2 A.M. Sounds like a plan!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

It has been a crazy week.

I need an inside out disinfection treatment...

Current tequila bar...

Omeca Altos Reposado is a great value tequila. So much smoother and sippable than the Blanco. Sadly, only the Blanco is available in Ontario.

Or do I go for the Tequila Ocho Reposado to get myseld all disinfected? Hmmm...

Love ya man.

Love ya man.
Got to have a passion.

I hope I make it to the other side of this.

Tomorrow... or today? Whatever the heck it is. Going to get the Bandit out of hibernation. Clear the negativity and cobwebs out of my brain.

It has been a crazy week.

I need an inside out disinfection treatment...

Current tequila bar...

Omeca Altos Reposado is a great value tequila. So much smoother and sippable than the Blanco. Sadly, only the Blanco is available in Ontario.

Or do I go for the Tequila Ocho Reposado to get myseld all disinfected? Hmmm...
I was introduced to good tequila while on vacation down south one year. Met a guy who had turned from a scotch drinker to tequila so went through the good stuff at our resort. Now I keep a couple bottles on hand to sip.

Hope you’re not feeling to rough today MM. I decided to get into a few yesterday as well because, why not? Got a good nights rest and ready for today. Try not to let these crazy times get you down everyone, we will get through it.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Everything turned out good, woke up fine, had a great breakfast then worked off a mild hangover with some yard maintenance. The treatment worked - got my mind off things for a while and watched a couple of good movies with the fam.

Mission Accomplished.

What's the prescription? Once a day every 7 days for 4 months or until the symptoms subside?

I gave my self the same therapy Friday night
encounter with Miss Stella was enjoyable

once a month for me is enough

Thats a very impressive tequila bar. No small investement there, well done.
Thanks. I would gladly host a get together to share the wealth. I moved last fall so Hack and I live pretty close together now (I bought my Bandit from him,).

There are a whack of tequilas I cannot get my hands on now because we cannot cross to the U.S.. Brands like Forteleza, G4, Volans, Maracame etc etc etc.

I was doing road trips to Quebec to get the best of their SAQ system. I have been accessing stuff from the west as well.

Upcoming plans are:

More Tapatio
More Roca Patron
Tierra Noble
Codigo 1530
El Tequileno
San Matias Extra Anejo

I hope I do not end up like Long Island Lou. He is a well regarded tequila guy on you tube, facebook, tequila forums, tequila facebook pages etc. Fun guy to chat with.

Everything turned out good, woke up fine, had a great breakfast then worked off a mild hangover with some yard maintenance. The treatment worked - got my mind off things for a while and watched a couple of good movies with the fam.

Mission Accomplished.
Nice! Everyone now and then we need a catharsis; however that manifests itself. Trick is to keep it sporadic enough to.not affect one's functionality.

I was introduced to good tequila while on vacation down south one year. Met a guy who had turned from a scotch drinker to tequila so went through the good stuff at our resort. Now I keep a couple bottles on hand to sip.
Nice!

Like scotch it can be a deep rabbit hole to fall into. The four main expressions of Blanco, Reposado, Anejo, and Extra Anejo. Highlands versus Lowlands. If you like the aged how many months do you like? Tahona versus roller mill etc etc etc.

Fun to sip on and make cocktails with and there is enough history to keep me busy researching the rest of my life. Tourism is going to be taking a beating for the indefinite future. Hopefully tequila production (and the other spirits like Mezcal etc) help keep Mexicans employed and food on their table in these trying times.

I love to go away in the winter and as much as I love everywhere I have gone in the Caribbean I always bug my wife to go back to Mexico. The weather is almost always perfect, snorkeling is great if you are around Cozumel and I can hit a tequila store and find a gem to take home that is only available in Mexico.

Thank goodness for the tequila matchmaker app.

These binge nights usually end up something like this!View attachment 42450

Mission Accomplished.

I was imagining this kind of end to your night. I'm a little disappointed!
Boo Nxt Dy.jpg

Mad Mike, this post was funny as F.

The rest of it, I don't know how anyone becomes so well versed in alcohol...I'm kinda glad I chose sportbikes instead.

Having said that, the odd time I take a drink, the tequila...which I'll refer to as Varsol, ('cause it all tastes like paint thinner to me)...it gave me a nicer feeling than liquor.

Last edited:
I've avoided the tequila rabbit hole, not on purpose just time (and liver cells, maybe brain cells) . I spent a decade on scotch, with a brief detour into Irish whisky, then the last decade on rums. Like the whiskys, tequilas, and some vodkas if you really get on it you can find product with such little production it only sold on Island xxx . Thats fun , but sometimes its just another booze, only special because you cant get it anywhere else.
Makes me happy.

we did did as well last Friday with the boys. We play soccer on Fridays and after our game we head to the bar for food and beer. Haven't done that in over a month now so we all got together on zoom for some drinks over webcam. was fantastic and nice to see others in a "familiar" setup, albeit virtually!

also FYI, zoom waived the 40 min limit for free accounts.

cheers! ?

Back
Top Bottom