Going Fishing on your bike, where are the spots? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Going Fishing on your bike, where are the spots?

There's fishing off River Rd in the Pine (or Noisy?) River North of Shelburne.

I approve of this thread.
- would like to hear of some good spots as well.
I almost caught a muskie in the Trent river this year, it would have been my first muskie, got him up to the side of the boat, but not in the boat as we didn't have a net with us and he was so big he snapped the line. :-(

I almost caught a muskie in the Trent river this year, it would have been my first muskie, got him up to the side of the boat, but not in the boat as we didn't have a net with us and he was so big he snapped the line. :-(

Man that sucks!! I haven't caught one of those yet!

I almost transported my shotgun tonight on the bike. Legal to do but I'm asking for harassment lol.

Oh hate when that happens, had that happen 2 summers ago.

Man that sucks!! I haven't caught one of those yet!

I almost transported my shotgun tonight on the bike. Legal to do but I'm asking for harassment lol.

haha yea that's just asking for harassment... I need to get myself a new hunting rifle myself I keep on borrowing my brothers or dads guns./ Looking at getting a .308 most likely. My brother in law(military) just gave my dad and myself a SKS for target practice. has a dragunov stock and a trip pod ;-)

Back
Top Bottom