God Made A Rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

God Made A Rider

600f4ilover

Check this out.. I am truly honoured to be in this video.. every word rings true.. hope you all enjoy! I am the one near the end with the dragon on the helmet I get a close up of me goofing off in the camera! cheers!! [video=youtube;veXwFgvBrgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veXwFgvBrgU[/video]

I don't have any sound at work, but pretty cool video. Thanks for sharing.

The video acts like you've found the cure for cancer. Instead you're riding motorcycles on straight boring roads. 1/10...would not watch again.

The video acts like you've found the cure for cancer. Instead you're riding motorcycles on straight boring roads. 1/10...would not watch again.

i agree. worst video on the internet[/QUOTE

Wow guys are you really going to be that negative towards this video ? It wasn't that bad, infact I thought It was put together quite well.

And I'm pretty sure you can find some pretty bad videos on the internet, this one ranks FAR from any horrible video I've seen, :s.

But anyways, good find and cool video !

All of you are right.

90% of the vids online are garbage. And, this vid is better than the online average.

I guess it was supposed to be inspirational. All I got out of it was that the guy takes himself way too seriously.

All of you are right.

90% of the vids online are garbage. And, this vid is better than the online average.

I guess it was supposed to be inspirational. All I got out of it was that the guy takes himself way too seriously.

yeah I'd agree with the last part of your reply, a little too serious, but either way not bad

its all good..can't please everyone..but thanks for your honesty.. cheers! ;)

i agree. worst video on the internet[/QUOTE

Wow guys are you really going to be that negative towards this video ? It wasn't that bad, infact I thought It was put together quite well.

And I'm pretty sure you can find some pretty bad videos on the internet, this one ranks FAR from any horrible video I've seen, :s.

But anyways, good find and cool video !

Thanks for watching and commenting.. a few of my friends put this together.. thought I would share.. this is the only forum that is harsh in comments.. but hey.. can't please all right?! that's life.. and it's all good... I don't mind the negative comments.. it's a personal feeling I suppose.. Cheers.. ;)

All of you are right.

thanks for watching :)

Thanks for watching and commenting.. a few of my friends put this together.. thought I would share.. this is the only forum that is harsh in comments.. but hey.. can't please all right?! that's life.. and it's all good... I don't mind the negative comments.. it's a personal feeling I suppose.. Cheers.. ;)

Other forums
GroupHug.PNG

GTAM
250px-Angry_Mob_Fun_Run.jpg

It's a nice video, just a bit too dramatic for me......

Pretty cool video!
Another video
[video=youtube;f_YcTpzqwkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_YcTpzqwkw[/video]

Back
Top Bottom