Goat and Pawpaw Fruit test Positive for COVID-19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Goat and Pawpaw Fruit test Positive for COVID-19

-Maverick-

President of Tanzania knows what's going on!

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_F
this is why it took 3 years and 4,000 dead to control the last big ebola outbreak
a disease that while it has a nasty kill rate, is actually pretty easy to control

I was working in West Africa for that outbreak and the local's deep suspicion of foreigners is a problem
after the first few deaths, WHO showed up, white people in space suits

so they kept sick family members at home, infecting the whole family
rather then let the white man take them and kill them
same thing just happened in the DRC but on a smaller scale

if covid gets a foothold in a populated African city
watch out, the bodies will pile up

this is why it took 3 years and 4,000 dead to control the last big ebola outbreak
a disease that while it has a nasty kill rate, is actually pretty easy to control

I was working in West Africa for that outbreak and the local's deep suspicion of foreigners is a problem

I'm getting updates from the Nairobi slums. The first time social workers (kenyans) tries to distribute food (as the entire slum is unemployed and starving), the social workers were arrested and jailed for inciting a riot. It took quite a bit of work to get them out.

The President of Tanzania was and is being a smart ass. Engine oil was tested and came back positive for covid as well.

I'm getting updates from the Nairobi slums. The first time social workers (kenyans) tries to distribute food (as the entire slum is unemployed and starving), the social workers were arrested and jailed for inciting a riot. It took quite a bit of work to get them out.

The mistake the Kenyans made was to go directly to the slums. They should have taken the food to the government to be distributed by them. That way the government gets the credit for benevolence. Like Trump wanting his name on the stimulus cheques. Egos kill more people than guns.

The mistake the Kenyans made was to go directly to the slums. They should have taken the food to the government to be distributed by them. That way the government gets the credit for benevolence. Like Trump wanting his name on the stimulus cheques. Egos kill more people than guns.
Wouldn't work. Gov't would keep it and/or distribute to non-intended recipients. They have now worked through the initial issues and have a different distribution system in place to try to avoid a rush of starving people raiding the stockpile.

Wouldn't work. Gov't would keep it and/or distribute to non-intended recipients. They have now worked through the initial issues and have a different distribution system in place to try to avoid a rush of starving people raiding the stockpile.

I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek but the diversion for profit or ego coupled with the desperation of the starving can be a logistical nightmare.

We have fist fights at the release of new cellphones and games. What about stuff people actually need to keep from dying?

The President of Tanzania was and is being a smart ass. Engine oil was tested and came back positive for covid as well.

Actually there is a precedent for this,
in pathology they do something similar to make sure the highest paid doctors on the planet are operating on their toes.
It's like giving a percentage of patients in a test group placebo's :/ truly what is the sense in it when the goal is to see if it makes them healthy.

... they say you only need to test when you are symptomatic, then the white house staff tests constantly and they still get it ? because masks look bad on TV for industry.

Back
Top Bottom