Girl Blindly Running Through an Intersection! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Girl Blindly Running Through an Intersection!

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
This happened during my morning commute; thought it would be worth sharing:

[video=youtube;Xe8EkIUzCg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8EkIUzCg8[/video]

WOW, that was super close.

wow, wonder whose fault that would have been, if you hit her.

dumb biatch

Dang. this is going to be my biggest fear riding to work downtown. The average Toronto citizen has to be one of the dumbest people I've ever come across.

I believe you were meant to smoke her and fall in love as you nursed her back to health.

Silly slut, you can see her right in the mirror. That windscreen looks like the custom job on my vstrom - chopped and black

If you were a car (e.g. death taxi) she would be dead.

50/50

Rider was doing 70kph in a 50 zone.

True - pedestrians don't expect cars to be even doing the speed limit in the city. Wouldn't have looked good for the rider.

Last edited:
With the video footage, I'd say partial fault due to speed but w/ a green light.
The girl is an idiot though seen many pedestrians completely ignore the lights/signals to walk. ex. elderly person start walking across when the light just turns yellow and continues crossing slowly.

Last edited:
wow, wonder whose fault that would have been, if you hit her.
50/50

Rider was doing 70kph in a 50 zone.
It doesn't matter if he was doing 20, 50, 70 or 100. He had the green.

100% her fault.

I'm not 100% sure who would be "at fault" as there are many things to be taken into consideration (i.e. green Light, un-permitted pedestrian crossing, actual speed when entering intersection (speedometer reads around 5-7% higher)...etc. though I'm just glad I don't have to find out!

If video was used as evidence a dangerous driving charge could have been given no matter if pedestrian was against the green.

If video not submitted or used as evidence, you would need proof accident occured with the rider with green light.

the question that should be asked is not whether the light was green for you when you hit her, its what the light was when she started crossing.

a green light is not licence to run over someone who fell on the street when they were crossing legally, for example.

From looking at other pedestrians, it looks like the light just turned green. You should be looking before proceeding.

its also just unwise driving to speed past a vehicle that is blocking your vision and almost stationary like that. Its an easy way for someone to turn left in front of you, even though this time it was a pedestrian.

In short, I actually think its your fault.

Last edited:
Sadly i would not have felt sorry for her.She would be dead and could have either killed the rider or at the very least ruined his life.Speeding or not she was running with abandon.I suspect like many people she has become accustom to walking out into traffic and thumbing her nose expecting everyone to stop whether she has the right of way or not.They step out in front of you even when they no you have the light.Yes I'm bitter, p***es me off to no end.Something a 5yr old know not to do.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom