gf's long hair, tangled mess! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

gf's long hair, tangled mess!

i have one that i bought at dover in may for $15 and it works great...mine is a little fancier in that it has an upper portion with a barret...keeps my mid back length hair nice and neat and looks funky as mine also has long strands with beads on the ends...kind of looks like little braids...

Good ol' days, blah blah blah, when I was a boy.. blah blah blah.. really? Things change, accept it.

I think it's great that everyone is helpful, even if the question could have been answered by Google.

Kids these days just don't know how to figure anything out themselves....always have to ask stupid questions....blah blah blah....how bout the kids STFU and figure it out themselves.

Oh if you guys see me in any GTAM group rides I'm the cranky old dude in the corner. Please some say hello, I need some friends.

Best solution for tangled hair - some places sell ponytail wraps. They're made of spandex or something that - you tie your hair into a ponytail then roll on the wrap (like a condom - best analogy I can think of - ok, let the comments begin). They're hard to find but if you see them anywhere pm me.

Either braid it or put several ponytails down to the end... or brush it after a shower. Brushing your hair right after riding and its dry will damage the hair.... wet the hair then brush. Makes the hair have some elasticity and can handle the brushing abuse better.

Many great responses in this thread.

I have thick, course, wavy hair so I often have the same problem with knots. After showering in the morning I put a leave in deep conditioner in my hair and put it in a low braid if I am going to be riding. If I get home and it is very knotted I will add more deep condition to knots and use a hair pick to untangle it so as not to damage it too much. As said previously, I have found braiding it is the best option, but even then it can get tangles and thats when I rely on conditioner.

Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom