gf's long hair, tangled mess! | GTAMotorcycle.com

gf's long hair, tangled mess!

JBP

I need help from the girls w/long hair who ride.

When my gf 2ups w/me, she ties her hair up into a pony-tail and typically her hair is a complete mess after a highway ride.

What do you gals do to circumvent this?

My gf just brings a brush or deals with it.

Several elastics down the ponytail or braid it.

My girl had the same problem (hair almost to her butt) - braid takes care of it completely.
If she's too lazy to braid it, a good conditioner in the shower fixes it no probs.

yep, just braid it. Thats it.

The downfall of GTAM and civilization, I must be getting old but I liked GTAM in the good old days where the OP would be raped for asking stupid questions like this.

The downfall of GTAM and civilization, I must be getting old but I liked GTAM in the good old days where the OP would be raped for asking stupid questions like this.

Good ol' days, blah blah blah, when I was a boy.. blah blah blah.. really? Things change, accept it.

I think it's great that everyone is helpful, even if the question could have been answered by Google.

Good ol' days, blah blah blah, when I was a boy.. blah blah blah.. really? Things change, accept it.

I think it's great that everyone is helpful, even if the question could have been answered by Google.

Is there anything Google can't answer?

Back
Top Bottom