Generation Rant | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Generation Rant

There’s a lot of mindless challenges and trends on all social platforms. One of the latest is acting like an NPC. One girl named Pinky something or other (can’t be nakkered to find her username) was making a claimed $7000 a day.

The future is bleak….

I read last week the father of the young lady that was selling her bath water on the interwebs to simps found out how the 18 year old bought herself a house in London... and quite publically dis-owned her

Yeah, and then you go back through their post history and find out that someone directly told them to get travel insurance in a response to their vacation discussion in another thread, and they dismissed it with the usual "nah, we'll be extra safe it'll be fine, that's a waste of money" more or less.

People want everything in their lives to be someone else's fault when things go wrong now. Never got an education past grade 10 and now can't buy a house, or travel, or buy a toy like a motorcycle on the wage from your part time job at Wendy's? That's (insert politicians name here) fault. Etc etc etc.
The stories are endless. You can't make this stuff up.
Another one I follow from California was on a 2 month long south east asia trip posting daily from fancy villas, yachts in Bali, expensive hair treatments, high end restaurants, getting with god knows how many men over the trip and bragging about it the next morning usually. Then planned a day or two stopover in Abu Dabi. Came down with a nasty near death virus. Stuck in a hospital for about 2 weeks there, providing everyone daily updates. Racking up 20-25 grand in hospital bills (she showed them) to figure out why her body was basically shutting down. Ahhh now shes broke all of the sudden and needs help! The reckless behavior gets rewarded. Back stateside continuing where she left off.

The stories are endless. You can't make this stuff up.
Another one I follow from California was on a 2 month long south east asia trip posting daily from fancy villas, yachts in Bali, expensive hair treatments, high end restaurants, getting with god knows how many men over the trip and bragging about it the next morning usually. Then planned a day or two stopover in Abu Dabi. Came down with a nasty near death virus. Stuck in a hospital for about 2 weeks there, providing everyone daily updates. Racking up 20-25 grand in hospital bills (she showed them) to figure out why her body was basically shutting down. Ahhh now shes broke all of the sudden and needs help! The reckless behavior gets rewarded. Back stateside continuing where she left off.

And sure enough, here's a partial list of 92 idiots who are easily parted from their money.

1709652949568.png

Pewdiepie?

Pewdiepie?

I was forced to learn about this tool back of the height of his fame/infamy, I was kinda hoping he'd faded into irrelevance. Not googling to find out.

This fundraising isn't just generational wankery. Trumpy has collected millions from followers to support his legal battles. People eating possum for dinner voluntarily supporting a billionaire makes you scratch your head.

It's been rather humorous watching the lemmings donate to the latest effort to pay off his legal judgements. The donations at one point (during the peak, I can only imagine it's lower now) weren't even keeping up with the hour by hour interest on the judgement amounts, much less making any forward progress on the actual fines.

But yes, fools and their money, and all that.

do you think they self donate to get the ball rolling? lol
When I worked at a hotel and we would get tour buses in... we brought their luggage to their rooms. You always kept some US (for US buses) and Canadian (for Canadian buses) bills with you (call it seed bills), put them in your hand when doing the luggage delivery so they thought the last person tipped them, so should I. Made a huge difference.

So yes they likely do.... if they are smart.

Back
Top Bottom