Gear: where do you buy? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gear: where do you buy?

I ended up getting a C3 Pro at Rider's Choice on a big sale they had.

Most of the brick and mortar I've gone to, will at least come close to online prices, if not match or beat them.

How much did you pay for the C3?

My C3 Pro was 559 + tax, 631.67 all in. So ~131.67 or 21-25% more than Lightcycle, but I was able to try it on.
My only complaint was that they apparently had the C4 online in the colour I wanted, for the same price,
but didn't say anything, and I didn't see it on display. I didn't notice until I was 4 hours away.

I like fc-moto.de -- sure, it's in Europe, but change the currency and location to Canada, the VAT comes off and gives you a price in $Cdn. Shipping starts at around $30, but I've had great deals even after that.

Don't you have to add import fees on top of that? (taxes 13% + duties)

Edit: With the recent implementation of CETA, there are no are longer duties on imports from Europe.

Last edited:
Don't you have to add import fees on top of that? (taxes 13% + duties)

Edit: With the recent implementation of CETA, there are no are longer duties on imports from Europe.
GST/HST will still be applicable.

via Tapatalk

I like fc-moto.de -- sure, it's in Europe, but change the currency and location to Canada, the VAT comes off and gives you a price in $Cdn. Shipping starts at around $30, but I've had great deals even after that.

don't you get dinged for customs though? Everytime I order something abord.. customs always gets me. Sometimes it's an additiaon $100

I rarely get dinged for customs...
Last order was $350 Cdn with no extra fees.

Back
Top Bottom