Ganaraska | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska

Not yet, i have been out in the same places to get the rust out. Later in the year I'll start going up to the north part.
Hi zx600, do you have any updates to share?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm at the Ganny right now. Weather is beautiful and it's pretty dry. Sticking to single track there's a few quads out kicking up dust.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I'm at the Ganny right now. Weather is beautiful and it's pretty dry. Sticking to single track there's a few quads out kicking up dust.

going rain tomorrow to lessen the dust, for the remainder of the long weekend. Looking forward to it :)

Not yet, i have been out in the same places to get the rust out. Later in the year I'll start going up to the north part.
Don't do it... There are wrist and elbow breaking trees up there

Don't do it... There are wrist and elbow breaking trees up there
Maybe if people didn't get so pissy and judgmental about others going there early in the season, those elbow and wrist breaking trees would have been cut lol

You were unlucky i decided not to go on that ride, because most likely would have been me and not you in the gutter

Maybe if people didn't get so pissy and judgmental about others going there early in the season, those elbow and wrist breaking trees would have been cut lol

You were unlucky i decided not to go on that ride, because most likely would have been me and not you in the gutter
LOL... This tree was plenty alive and upright. No cutting it down. Nam wasn't on the ride that day either so the crash balance was definitely upset.

Had a good ride on the weekend at ganny.. Cleared a couple hazards.

Btw, is it really necessary to rev the **** out of your motor when leaving P6 into the forest? I must not have got the memo. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Had a good ride on the weekend at ganny.. Cleared a couple hazards.

Btw, is it really necessary to rev the **** out of your motor when leaving P6 into the forest? I must not have got the memo. :rolleyes:
thanks for the laugh,I can only imagine it was adrenaline.

thanks for the laugh,I can only imagine it was adrenaline.

I bet it was a two stroke, if their jetting is off, the bike runs like **** and they (think) they need to rev it to cleat out the carb.

I bet it was a two stroke, if their jetting is off, the bike runs like **** and they (think) they need to rev it to cleat out the carb.

No, it's almost always a KTM 450 with a non spark arrested pipe. They're somehow cooler than everybody else there who has a dirt bike...

No, it's almost always a KTM 450 with a non spark arrested pipe. They're somehow cooler than everybody else there who has a dirt bike...
Ahhh, not familiar with that species, I hang with the rif raf

Trees are getting nicely cleaned up. Nice to see someone has lugged a chainsaw into some of the singletrack.
Nice ride on Monday with a buddy doing his first offroad ride in 20yrs. Reminds me why I rarely ride weekends though as the Porter lot was packed.

How dare them, it's illegal....

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

It's technically against forests rules to use a chainsaw without the approved safety course.

Or perhaps it was a green forest troll, I know for a fact that there are others cleaning the single tracks that are not volunteers to the mini pines or had authorization. They suck! all that illegal cleaning and illegal work they do on their own time, if they were good people they should just enjoy themselves like everyone else.

LOL... This tree was plenty alive and upright. No cutting it down. Nam wasn't on the ride that day either so the crash balance was definitely upset.
Thank you for taking one for the team this year, now I have nothing to worry about for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom