ganaraska ride sunday june 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ganaraska ride sunday june 9

If I wasn't going to watch the national I'd be in for sure. If anyone wants to go on the 22/23 of this month I'll gladly be there.

Trail tours don't rent - they only provide guided tours.

This is the only place I know of (other than gta exotics that NEVER have a dirt bike available) that rents dirt bikes without a tour guide:

http://www.sportrentals.ca/Dirt-Bike-Rentals-Toronto-Ontario.html

Rent a dirt bike for a day, weekend or a full week and head out for an outstanding adrenaline rush at Ganaraska forest, located only one hour east of Toronto. Our Honda and Yamaha dirt bike rentals include a trail pass, bike trailer and protective gear, including: goggles and DOT full-face helmet.
Our off-road dirt bike rentals, your adventure. We don't believe in limiting you to only one geographical location, if you would like to ride the rental dirt bike anywhere else in Ontario, that’s something we fully encourage! You will need a trail pass and be a member of OFTR (Ontario Federation of Trail Riders) before heading out where your heart desires.

meet at p3 parking for 10:30. pm me if you need directions. I will be leaving from Mississauga and have an extra spot in my truck if anyone needs a ride.

Back
Top Bottom