Funny **** People Say/do | GTAMotorcycle.com

Funny **** People Say/do

LorenzoN

Site Supporter
Okay I am bored no need the amusement let's all give examples of the **** we hear and find amusing ..... Here's mine for today .....

When a cheater says "I won't cheat on you again". They really mean "I slipped, but next time you won't catch me

Hahjaha so true

You could have just gone to the "give us a joke" thread ... :( it needs loving

Sent from phone

Lol that's a joke thread this is actually **** that people do and say that is so amusing .... Don't. Need jokes just laugh at other people mistakes hahjaha

Hhhmmmm true .... I'll laugh at ya!

As for ur thread ... I find people say "what cha ma call it" and find it funny

Sent from phone

Sent from phone

Haha "what cha " lol sounds like a freakin George Lopez episode lol ......

Re: Funny **** People Say/do

Sent from phone

dont forget chummy-jigger, do-hicky, thing-a-ma-jig, and many many others.

As for funny **** people say: "I'm sorry, that never happened before."

YEAH RIGHT. As if you just now all of a sudden magically started to cum in 5 seconds. LIAR!
Getting someone all excited, with hours of teasing and grinding, only to have the actual thing last 5 seconds. Buncha ungrateful bastards!

YEAH RIGHT. As if you just now all of a sudden magically started to cum in 5 seconds. LIAR!
Getting someone all excited, with hours of teasing and grinding, only to have the actual thing last 5 seconds. Buncha ungrateful bastards!

Someone had a bad night

Sent from phone

I agree that sounds like some stored up rage ....... Don't worry man it will be okay .... Next time rub one off before ......

Nah, just the product of not sleeping yet. My current BF lasts long enough to satisfy me for now.

Although, there was this 1 time after a party in a hotel room where a spontaneous 4sum broke out that quickly turned into a 3sum.

Although there were still 2 others, so it wasn't that bad.

Nah, just the product of not sleeping yet. My current BF lasts long enough to satisfy me for now.

Although, there was this 1 time after a party in a hotel room where a spontaneous 4sum broke out that quickly turned into a 3sum.

Although there were still 2 others, so it wasn't that bad.

As long as ur happy just don't want u to lose your rage and go on a kill spree .... I can't run hehe

As long as ur happy just don't want u to lose your rage and go on a kill spree .... I can't run hehe

I get a little hyper when I go without sleep.

Well, actually I'm always hyper. I just have a harder time stopping myself from jumping around when I go without sleep.

And don't worry, there are plenty enough people in Oakville for me to exterminate! You're safe all the way over in Etobicoke.

I get a little hyper when I go without sleep.

Well, actually I'm always hyper. I just have a harder time stopping myself from jumping around when I go without sleep.

And don't worry, there are plenty enough people in Oakville for me to exterminate! You're safe all the way over in Etobicoke.

I get hyper when I'm tired too is weird... after the first 24 hours my behavior is mmmm interesting...

Sent from phone

I get hyper when I'm tired too is weird... after the first 24 hours my behavior is mmmm interesting...

Sent from phone

Sleep deprivation is like taking drugs. And the longer you go without sleep, the harder the drug is it's equivalent to. After about 48 (I think, maybe its 50 or 60 something? maybe 72) hours most people start to hallucinate. For me that cuts in at around the 70hr mark. I once went 94hours without sleep, that was a fun time. I almost hit that same mark last week when my tooth was hurting so bad I couldn't even passout to sleep.
So now my sleeping and whatnot is ****ed even more than usual due to that. WOOO!

How about when someone says "Oh yea I have your gloves in my car" and they really mean "I'm going to hold your gloves hostage forever"

without you my life would be = "Sadday, "Moanday, "Tearsday, "Wasteday, "Thirstday, "Fightday", and "Shatterday". I'm using this now lol

you do and say all sorts of funny ****!

Okay I am bored no need the amusement let's all give examples of the **** we hear and find amusing ..... Here's mine for today .....

When a cheater says "I won't cheat on you again". They really mean "I slipped, but next time you won't catch me

Hahjaha so true

: Apple was considering making an iPod for kids. But apparently "iTouch kids" didn't sit too well.

Back
Top Bottom