Full DJ package | GTAMotorcycle.com

Full DJ package

DaFrEnCh-TiCkLeR

Site Supporter
I'm selling my complete small DJ kit. If you wanted to start DJ'ing or add a kit to your equipment this is a great opportunity.

This system was never used as a rental and used for my small to medium size venues (at the most 8 gigs). The only thing damaged is a tweeter in one of the ZX-1's. It actually got to me damaged from the LA Shop but It works so I left it that way. Everything else is in perfect working order and is in good condition beside the typical travel wear and tear.

I'm selling this kit complete and will not part it. It's super light weight and easy to carry and takes no time to set up. It will fill decent size rooms easily The SB2A powered sub powers the tops. I like having sub woofers so this option was the easiest instead of just using powered tops. I used the players exclusively with my laptop so all the proper cabling is included with the players. The wireless mic is flawless and has great reach without cutting out.

Low balers beware, I don't have patience for it, Google the cost of this entire kit and you'll see that this is a steal at this price. The lights alone will set you back around $1500.00 as of right now. $2500 is firm and I'll deliver it if you need me to.

Included in this kit is the following

2 x Electro Voice ZX-1 tops
2 x Electro Voice SB2A Bi Powered sub woofers
2 x Poles and Speacon cables "to power the tops" and 3 25' XLR cables.
1 x Keyboard stand with laptop stand
2 x Denon DNS-1200
1 x Denon DNX-120
1 x Odyssey road case

1 x Electro Voice RE02 wireless Microphone base with case and cable.
1 x Electro Voice N/D767A Microphone

1 x Numark CD-Mix MP3 "back up, literally brand new"
1 x Odyssey Road case

2 x Chauvet 4 Bar with road case
2 x Chauvet 4 Play with road bags
2 x light stands with bags
2 x foot switches
2 x 25' DMX cables and a 2 3' DMX "connection" DMX cables
1 x Micro Galaxian lazer with remote

1 x Numark and 1 x Odyssey Laptop stands and all power cables for above.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=600631318

it's a great price for a kit that will pretty much pay for itself.

just PM me if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom