From Mississauga just saying hello | GTAMotorcycle.com

From Mississauga just saying hello

6X9R

What's going on gents , names Brayd , it's that time again hope you all are as stoked as I am , I'm rolling out of North West Sauga, Milton Georgetown borders, been riding since 2002 off and on ,Newish to GTAMotorcycle looking forward to meeting some new peeps for some spirited riding or just crusing around. Stay safe out there

Welcome from Milton.

What's going on gents , names Brayd , it's that time again hope you all are as stoked as I am , I'm rolling out of North West Sauga, Milton Georgetown borders, been riding since 2002 off and on ,Newish to GTAMotorcycle looking forward to meeting some new peeps for some spirited riding or just crusing around. Stay safe out there
Welcome. There's a weekly meet (thursdays) in that area for some backroad romps.

Welcome from Cairns Australia...

IMG-0696

Sending a little nice weather your way....I miss Ontario in the spring.
Make sure you hook up with some Pennsylvania bound riders for spirited rides....much more better.

Welcome to GTAM.

What you riding?

No seriously 2002 GSXR 750 , thanks for the warm welcomes
Welcome. There's a weekly meet (thursdays) in that area for some backroad romps.
Sounds gr8 hopefully I can get out to some meets
Welcome from Cairns Australia...

IMG-0696

Sending a little nice weather your way....I miss Ontario in the spring.
Make sure you hook up with some Pennsylvania bound riders for spirited rides....much more better.
Thanks brother

Back
Top Bottom