Friday the 13th | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday the 13th

I love cruisers, and have been three times. But all three times, was bored bloody stiff. Yes there are some great bikes to look at, but other than that, it's like an outdoor January bike show at the International centre. The bikes are just parked, there's some el cheapo venders selling el cheapo gear, some pubs, and that's it.

The one thing I've liked doing each time after walking around is to just sit on the lawn by the Tims with a coffee and watch non-stop bikes ride past me. But the last two times I've left after three hours or so and never felt I missed anything. Don't think I'll make the trek this year; just ain't worth the trip in my opinion. Perhaps if there were more events, challenges, etc., but there aren't.

Friday the 13th in Dover is way overrated

Agreed, if you have been there once no need to go again. For first timers I say go for it. Definately cool to see a small town over run with thousands of bikes. Be patient though, the crowds are insane, your patience and your clutch hand will get a workout. lol

If you've never been, you should go to at least once. You may not see as many bikes in one place again. Then you can decide for yourself if you want to go to the next one. All bikes are welcome.

Friday the 13th in Dover is way overrated, it sucks like all the motorcycle shows in GTA - 80% posers, flea market vendors, ugly women - sometimes I miss Europe...

Arent we mr positivity.... I think someone needs a group hug!

Not your thing then don't go. Noones forcing you. For the others I wish I was going (went last year and loved it) but gotta work.

Its going to rain :(

Have the day off too :), was thinking of going down with the cage but last year i think i remember signs that said (Bikes Only)? Anyone know if i can drive thru?

Its going to rain :(

Have the day off too :), was thinking of going down with the cage but last year i think i remember signs that said (Bikes Only)? Anyone know if i can drive thru?

Last few years, bikes only, unless you live there, this year I have no idea if you can drive a car in town or not, If it is no cars as usual, there will be shuttle buses from the parking area to take people into town and back to there cars.

One big wet t-shirt show! Of course most of em should be required to stay dry.A lot of the women at this event have different measurments than most.They aren't 36D,they are 36Long. ;)

Last few years, bikes only, unless you live there, this year I have no idea if you can drive a car in town or not, If it is no cars as usual, there will be shuttle buses from the parking area to take people into town and back to there cars.

If you want to drive a car in town, you need to get a special permit for the weekend. This even applies to the residents.

Harley Dude from Quebec with the "Casket Bike" just pulled up.......he never misses a PD13, winter or summer.
It's the white Harley right beneath the camera in the link above.

Back
Top Bottom