Friday the 13th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday the 13th

So far there's no official organization, except for all the cops keeping a watchful eye and directing traffic.

i think by this point it lives and breaths on its own.. organized or not, im sure many local businesses and vendors count on it to make their year, so individualy they'll all be gearing up for it even if there isnt a coordinated force between them..

agreed.

it seems like its more or less a cruiser event though, to those that have been.. is there a reasonable sport bike presence? or would one find himself pretty out of place?

This will be my first friday 13th ive been waiting my whole life cuz both my parents r from norfolk county ( port rowan and simcoe) and im wondering what its like? Will i just park my bike and walk around or do u wanna take ur bike everywhere u go? I got a ninja 250 so would the "bikers" come knock it over? Thanks

This will be my first friday 13th ive been waiting my whole life cuz both my parents r from norfolk county ( port rowan and simcoe) and im wondering what its like? Will i just park my bike and walk around or do u wanna take ur bike everywhere u go? I got a ninja 250 so would the "bikers" come knock it over? Thanks

i would like to think that your bike would be safer here then anywhere else.. as riders theres a certain level of respect, i wouldnt think even the most hard core harley rider will just walk and push over your bike just for fun.

You have to have a ticket and a Main St parking pass.
Send your money to www.sendbipolarbikeryourmoney.com

LOL

im disapointed you didnt take time to actually register the domain though.. you prolly would have gotten at least a few lol.

Last edited:
agreed.

it seems like its more or less a cruiser event though, to those that have been.. is there a reasonable sport bike presence? or would one find himself pretty out of place?

It is more of a cruiser / harley get together. When I went it was a little out of place, bike wise, but all of the people were great to talk too. I may ride a sports bike, but I definitely respect a lot of the work people put into some of the cruisers and harleys that showed up.

I'm from Simcoe and have NEVER gone on a bike! I won't be able to go this year due to work... Guess I have to wait another year.

Sigh I wanna go :( BUT going for a bike trip with my dad this summer and need to save my hours :)

Went last year for the 50th ride...it was packed and weather was awesome, never have I seen so many bikes in one place. I'm going this 13th again. Harley smarley...go with something different and they notice you more.

I am so confused, can someone please point me out in the right direction.. what is the 13th?

Back
Top Bottom