Friday frenzy, it sure was!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday frenzy, it sure was!!!

Kawyman

Being a Sens fan, I can't believe Alfie is heading to Detroit, I'm thinking OMG say it ain't so.. But then "bam" hello Bobby Ryan.. Thank you!

Atleast this coming season Detroit is in the east so Im sure ill see Alfie play in Ottawa, just for the wrong team.

I hope some miricle happens and Clarke mcarthur plays way better then he did for the leafs and he has some amazing year in Ottawa.. And that's all I gotta say about this Friday..

P.s Leafs suck!! Except, nice pick up on David bolland. Maybe he'll score the winner for toronto.. In the first round so they have some room to choke but not give up a series that easily lol..

Being a Sens fan, I can't believe Alfie is heading to Detroit, I'm thinking OMG say it ain't so.. But then "bam" hello Bobby Ryan.. Thank you!

Atleast this coming season Detroit is in the east so Im sure ill see Alfie play in Ottawa, just for the wrong team.

I hope some miricle happens and Clarke mcarthur plays way better then he did for the leafs and he has some amazing year in Ottawa.. And that's all I gotta say about this Friday..

P.s Leafs suck!! Except, nice pick up on David bolland. Maybe he'll score the winner for toronto.. In the first round so they have some room to choke but not give up a series that easily lol..

Lmao, McArthur have a good season. He will fit in perfectly in Ottawa, he's crap just like their team is. Alfie knew it, that's why he bolted from there first chance he got.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom