Free tickets for the Motorcycle Spring Show this weekend! | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Free tickets for the Motorcycle Spring Show this weekend!

I'm definitely slipping.
I totally missed this!
Congrats @GateKeeper

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Holy moly was this show so underwhelming. Save your money folks. March show was so much better

Holy moly was this show so underwhelming. Save your money folks. March show was so much better
Well that makes me feel a little better, as this will be the first spring show that I won't be going to in about 10 years.
Coincidentally, this is the first spring show that I haven't won tickets to in 10 years! Lol.
But I did win tix to see the Harlem Globetrotters, so that's where I'll be today.

Well that makes me feel a little better, as this will be the first spring show that I won't be going to in about 10 years.
Coincidentally, this is the first spring show that I haven't won tickets to in 10 years! Lol.
I was honestly suprised. It was more of a choppers motorcycle show than anything. Many leather clothing stands, not a lot motorcycles and alot of Chinese motorcycle jacket knockoffs.

@Max527 Chinese jacket knock offs? Like name brand knock off?
That's actually one thing I did miss out on is the cheap "motorcycle" jackets.
My teen is going through his punk phase and this would have been a good time to get him that kind of jacket.

@Max527 Chinese jacket knock offs? Like name brand knock off?
That's actually one thing I did miss out on is the cheap "motorcycle" jackets.
My teen is going through his punk phase and this would have been a good time to get him that kind of jacket.

No, like mesh and leather jackets with no name brands for $50-$100 as opposed to Joe rocket, rev'it, klim, dainese brands that want $500+. I don't mind no name but when you have an issue or problem, they don't have customer service to fall on. Joe rocket on the other hand has excellent customer service. Having a cheap jacket isn't actually a bad idea, I regret it now lol.

Back
Top Bottom