fortnine killer tricycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

fortnine killer tricycle

I died at the Kardashian quip. Quality content as always.

My godparents had a farm when I was a kid and they had a few of these. Being the headstrong tween I was I didn't listen when my parents told me not to ride it, took about 5 minutes before I flipped it and took a nice chunk of skin off my leg lol.

Thankfully I wasn't hurt badly and they never did find out about it, but I learned very quickly just how dangerous and hard to control these things are. Still, stupid fun to be had on one.

@Xhumeka has a few of these and uses them at the Ganny still.
I had an older Yamaha trimoto 225, fun but dangerous if you're young and dumb. I was both.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Way back in the day, there was always a few of them bouncing around the Burlington Clay Pits at King Rd.It was always a gong show.

I had a couple Honda 200 atc growing up. There def is a fine line between fast/fun and fast/dangerous lol

I feel like I learned a lot and thankfully didn’t kill myself

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I had a couple of these in the late 80s, they are fun as long as you use them as they are intended. They were ok on access roads, groomed trails and across the ice. Not where a MX bike goes.

Mine were Honda 200s, they weighed the same as a 125cc dirt bike, 2 guys could lift one into the back of a pickup.

I think I want one again.

Great video from F9 , as always. Writing/ script was witty and cinematography mesmerizing. Quality content and proudly Canadian.
Coming to the ATC, hate to say but that thing was a death trap. Never seen or rode it but I did some googling after watching the video. No wonder US banned it.

A high school buddy of mine always had the coolest toys and lived in the country.

He invited me to his place and broke out a 250R and rode out to a gravel pit in the middle of winter.

We fish tailed it back and forth everywhere.

It was a great machine and lucky to be alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was waiting for F9 do do the irrefutable reason they suddenly became popular in the 1980s: Every person who owned a Big Wheel in the 1970s was able to afford an ATC by the 80s. They were very popular at campgrounds and on farms. I however, never liked them. Impossible to miss a bump with them. Never thought they would ban them outright though.

Back
Top Bottom