Fitness bands/smartwatches | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fitness bands/smartwatches

while i have this thread going, anyone know of some $50 ish bluetooth headphones? mic would be nice but not really required.
both mine and hers have 4 gig to store mp3's

gave the wife the gear fit 2 tonight, was going to give it to her on valentines day but whatever i want her to start playing with it.

for the price in comparison to my watch this thing is loaded! its about half the price and for fitness stuff it does more and its more water proof.
im probably going to grab one for myself once i see a good sale on them.

gave the wife the gear fit 2 tonight, was going to give it to her on valentines day but whatever i want her to start playing with it.

for the price in comparison to my watch this thing is loaded! its about half the price and for fitness stuff it does more and its more water proof.
im probably going to grab one for myself once i see a good sale on them.

That a nice choice. How is this for price?

https://www.amazon.ca/Samsung-Gear-...veASIN=B01FDPVXZC&ascsubtag=trd-1494271525-20

while i have this thread going, anyone know of some $50 ish bluetooth headphones? mic would be nice but not really required.
both mine and hers have 4 gig to store mp3's
picked up some half decent bluetooth headphones at giant tiger for $30 MRSP is about $50. battery life is only 4 hours but they sound ok, despite bluetooth, great for on the bike. If you want high fidelity you want a wired connection.

Happy to help.

Best Buy have a great return policy. Usually returning the best time is weekdays.
for the couple bucks i would get back im just going to keep the bestbuy one.

surprisingly the cheap $10 Nabu Razer X works great, i had it side by side with my zenwatch and step counter was close to the same, it links with multiple devices no issues. gotta say if you jsut want a cheap step counter go grab the razer nabu x. it does do a lot of other stuff but i dont have it all enabled.

Is the battery life on the gear fit 2 as bad as the Amazon reviews say (one day on a charge basically)?

Is the battery life on the gear fit 2 as bad as the Amazon reviews say (one day on a charge basically)?
Sounds like the battery life on my S4. I'd be okay with that only if it had a quick charge option. Like from when you wake to when you leave for work.
Might get the Nabu band for my kid. Get him to get up and move while playing video games.

Sent from the Purple Zone

She got 2 days on a charge, and that was fairly heavy use. connected via bluetooth the whole time and used her watch to view and send quick replies to txts at work both days, 1 night of sleep tracking. the bluetooth seems to have good range, she keeps it in her locker at work and it seems to be connected for about 75 feet.

my asus watch doesnt last as long, i charged it up to 100% this morning and its sitting at 84% right now but i also have a bunch of programs sending notifications to it... 4 or 5 email accounts (adding 2 more work accounts sometime this week) and one of those live web chats from our company web page. emails and the web chats are notifications only cant reply to them from the watch.
by tomorrow morning it will be at about 30% so i throw it on the charger while i have a shower and get ready for work, its only 30 min to fully charge.
bluetooth works everywhere in my office but my office is kinda in the middle and against a main wall so i only have 30 feet each way to connect to.

Sounds like the battery life on my S4. I'd be okay with that only if it had a quick charge option. Like from when you wake to when you leave for work.
Might get the Nabu band for my kid. Get him to get up and move while playing video games.

my s4 battery would only last half a day towards the end... but now that i have no sim in it it seems to last a week (just have it for emails and whatever kicking around)
my zenfone 3 could go 2-3 days with moderate use.

get the nabu x not the nabu... the x is cheaper and works better...just no screen..

@EaZ8 yes, sorry, I meant Nabu X

Back
Top Bottom