Fitch fuel treatment and stabilizer pills | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fitch fuel treatment and stabilizer pills

I just bought some, but have added it yet. I was wondering if anyone else here uses it and if you do, what ws your results? Also, did you add one pill or more?

I run them on my snowblower and lawnmower.
I wouldn't put them in my bike.

Never heard of em .. why are you using them?

If your looking for both a fuel treatment and fuel stabilizer, get some seafoam.

Well, this is what it is, but in a pill format. More info here if you want to check them out: http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/

I really don't know that it's good stuff, but the folks at this bike place use it on their own bikes when in storage.

Never heard of em .. why are you using them?

If your looking for both a fuel treatment and fuel stabilizer, get some seafoam.

Really, why not in motorcycles? Because they are sold at Royal Distributing and used by the parts folks their on their own bikes when they put them in storage over the winter.

Well in the blower and mower there is no fuel pump, and they sit around for seasons at a time. Bike just gets stabilizer in the fall.
I've never seen the pill version but the sealed capsule moves around an I don't want it getting stuck or interfering with something it shouldn't.
(pump, sensor, fuel guaging, etc.)
Just dropping something like that into a machine thats worth thousands of dollars just dosnt sound like a good idea to me.
And there is no evidence it actually works. It's like deer whistles, you get it hoping it will help you out.

Back
Top Bottom