First time I've ever kicked a car in | GTAMotorcycle.com

First time I've ever kicked a car in

roadtoruin

So I'm on a street that is 1 lane, curbs on both sides and im in the middle or slightly to the right. Traffic everywhere, hardly moving. So i'm stopped looking over to my right and all of a sudden i feel pain in my left foot and look over and theres a ****ing car on my foot. Guys crawling over my foot for what felt like a good 3-4 seconds. I freaked out and honked my horn and could see he didn't even notice so i punched his window and kicked in the side of his door without even thinking about it, pure instinct. Then the guy still kept going. I could tell nothing was broken but I wasn't about to let him get away without ripping him a new one. so I jumped off my bike and chased him down. He finally stops and gets out and I scream that he just ran over my foot. The guy must be 80 and just kept saying oh sorry, i didn't know, sorry. I just yelled at him about why the hell he was trying to squeeze past me in the first place and to pay the **** attention. I got back on my bike and let him go.

I'm lucky my shoes were somewhat loose and he only skimmed the side of my foot and ran over my baby toe. I might lose the nail, but if he were over an inch more i'd be in the hospital with a broken foot right now and not typing this out.

It was a nice car too, I won't say specifically but nicer than a BMW. He's lucky he only has a print of my foot that he almost broke on the side of his door. infuriating. stay safe people.

The important thing is your ok...It's almost a no win situation when someone that old makes a mistake. You most likely know it wasn't intentional. Just bad driving due to their age. That's why we have a law now that as soon as you hit a certain age you need to get restested. Except Im not sure if its only a written test or both on road and written.

I can't believe how close he must have been to you to run over your foot while stopped on your bike.

You need to report the driver to the police and file a crash report. This driver should not be driving on the road and is a menace to you and all of us. If you kicked his door and he did not even hear it, then this is a sign of obliviousness. Sometimes doctors and family are reluctant to pull driver's licenses from the elderly. Unfortunately something bad needs to happen to justify their action.

Did you get the plate number?

You need to report the driver to the police and file a crash report. This driver should not be driving on the road and is a menace to you and all of us. If you kicked his door and he did not even hear it, then this is a sign of obliviousness. Sometimes doctors and family are reluctant to pull driver's licenses from the elderly. Unfortunately something bad needs to happen to justify their action.

Did you get the plate number?

This is how 95% of the people react when you punch their window and kick their car; they pretend they didn't see you and try to GTFO of there.

Give the guy a break, seems like it was an honest mistake. Glad you're okay bro.

This is why you should never put your feet down when you stop, noob! :p

I lol'd. Nah i didn't get his plate. I knew i wasn't seriously injured so I didn't bother pursuing him, just beating on his car and screaming at him.

As for filtering, I think its ok for bikes to filter, NOT vice versa.

Some1 like that should def b off the road. I know he's elderly and but Jesus how did he not c u at all. Imagine if we're a child or something could been hell of a lot worse.
Glad ur okay!

nicer than a BMW....must have been a Benzo. Too many old retardos driving around in cars they shouldn't.

... The guy must be 80 and just kept saying oh sorry, i didn't know, sorry. I just yelled at him about why the hell he was trying to squeeze past me in the first place and to pay the **** attention. I got back on my bike and let him go.

I'm lucky my shoes were somewhat loose and he only skimmed the side of my foot and ran over my baby toe. I might lose the nail, but if he were over an inch more i'd be in the hospital with a broken foot right now and not typing this out.

It was a nice car too, I won't say specifically but nicer than a BMW. He's lucky he only has a print of my foot that he almost broke on the side of his door. infuriating. stay safe people.

How big of you to let this "80" year old man go, after you yelled at him, of course. Thankfully, you weren't hurt (due in fact, by your own account, to your somewhat loose shoes).

Not quite sure why it makes a difference that he was driving "a nice car", either.

Actually, a foot can take more punishment than a mere car without damage.
A few years ago, a ten-wheeler ran over some parts of me, including a foot.
The foot was very sore for a few days, but was not visibly damaged, and
needed no treatment. Other bits of me suffered, but the foot recovered
fast and completely.

Actually, a foot can take more punishment than a mere car without damage.
A few years ago, a ten-wheeler ran over some parts of me, including a foot.
The foot was very sore for a few days, but was not visibly damaged, and
needed no treatment. Other bits of me suffered, but the foot recovered
fast and completely.

Not if there end up being any broken bones. Your hands and feet have the most joints in the body. Whatever the case is, any broken joint will never heal 100%, no matter how much metal/plastic/surgery you get done. You were just lucky that none of the joints broke.

Just don't want people to get the wrong idea and go "MY FOOT IS INVINCIBLE" lol

Back
Top Bottom