First time here! | GTAMotorcycle.com

First time here!

P

Parkinglot

hello all, new member as of now!! Hope to find some info from you guys on a few things about my machine.
I have purchased a decat aftermarket exhaust with a ECU program!!
Can any members point me in the right direction to having it professionally installed and programmed?
Replies would be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to gtam. Include your location for recommendations of shops too do the work. Put your hardhat on. You will get grilled about the legality of the decat.

Lol. I know all of the legalities about it. I'm actually up in Grey county but would definitely travel out of the area for some recommended advice , especially on the programming end of it.

Lol. I know all of the legalities about it. I'm actually up in Grey county but would definitely travel out of the area for some recommended advice , especially on the programming end of it.
Make/model/year? You have a file on your computer to be flashed into the stock ecu or you have a reprogrammed ecu to install? Any other mods on bike? Looking to get things custom tuned, or just install the canned flash and go?

Welcome. What did you get?

Closest place i can think of would be in Newmarket. Matt @ Speedlab. Stand up guy, does his own custom exhaust work, tuning and can throw your ride on the dyno for custom maps if required.

Wear gear, be safe.

Make/model/year? You have a file on your computer to be flashed into the stock ecu or you have a reprogrammed ecu to install? Any other mods on bike? Looking to get things custom tuned, or just install the canned flash and go?
2014 Ducati Multistrada. I got a Dynojet Power Commander V. The new exhaust is on its way. Termignoni 2 in 1 header and can with removable DB killer & a K&N filter.
I would prefer it to be custom tuned. I want that extra grunt thats hidden inside.

Welcome. What did you get?

Closest place i can think of would be in Newmarket. Matt @ Speedlab. Stand up guy, does his own custom exhaust work, tuning and can throw your ride on the dyno for custom maps if required.

Wear gear, be safe.
Thanks for the reply, only 1&1/2 hours away for me. I'll check that out online. Termignoni complete header and can, and Dynojet Power Commander V.

Nice bike. I have a full termi,race ecu and airbox/filter in my 09 mts.

kinda weird how no one buys the 950 but everyone has the 1200

kinda weird how no one buys the 950 but everyone has the 1200
Maybe a case of all the good tech being on the bigger model.

Maybe a case of all the good tech being on the bigger model.

Also Ducati is a very braggish brand. If you're going to buy a Ducati, you don't get the entry level model, or you'll be the butt of all the jokes at the local gelataria in Woodbridge.

"Brah, yoo gots the 950? Yoo pussy or whut? Why not 1260? S, brah!"

Also Ducati is a very braggish brand. If you're going to buy a Ducati, you don't get the entry level model, or you'll be the butt of all the jokes at the local gelataria in Woodbridge.

I thought it was all about the women?

Welcome, @Parkinglot !!

I'd suggest reaching out to 5-8 places next year to see what pricing is like for labour and such.
Throw up some pics when possible : )

fair enough.

i remember about a decade ago i was doing condo security and the resident with the biggest attitude came home one day in a brand new Mercedes C300. She was making a big deal of pulling up to the front door, slowly unpacking it, standing back and admiring it and then flashing the key fob in the lobby to anyone who'd look her way. the other guard and i kept straight faces and then as soon as she went upstairs we looked at each other and rolled our eyes and had a good chuckle.

Like okay yeah Benz congrats, but you got the base model of the BASE model. Big deal.

fair enough.

i remember about a decade ago i was doing condo security and the resident with the biggest attitude came home one day in a brand new Mercedes C300. She was making a big deal of pulling up to the front door, slowly unpacking it, standing back and admiring it and then flashing the key fob in the lobby to anyone who'd look her way. the other guard and i kept straight faces and then as soon as she went upstairs we looked at each other and rolled our eyes and had a good chuckle.

Like okay yeah Benz congrats, but you got the base model of the BASE model. Big deal.
And the payments that go with it.

Back
Top Bottom