First pics of 2021 Harley Davidson Pan America | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First pics of 2021 Harley Davidson Pan America

Didn't much like his videos, seemed to play a jackass too much. I don't blame HD for shutting him down.
I agree with your assessment of him.

I disagree that HD should have had any role in shutting him down. Maybe get him to throw a disclaimer on his videos that he is a private entity with no connection to HD and call it a day.

It seems like they were grumpy about videos in a dealership and threatened to pull the dealership license from his friend unless he abandoned the channel completely. Again, poorly dealt with in my opinion. I think the dealership segments were helpful, not harmful to HD but if corporate wanted them stopped, a reasonable request would have been "no more filming in dealerships" instead of the nuclear option they pursued.

:LOL: flatlander

Have you ever ridden over anything taller then your front axle?
No, but I just bought one of these 2' tall things. I ride over it in the morning and report back how tough it really is.
1606965060937.png

I agree with your assessment of him.

I disagree that HD should have had any role in shutting him down. Maybe get him to throw a disclaimer on his videos that he is a private entity with no connection to HD and call it a day.

It seems like they were grumpy about videos in a dealership and threatened to pull the dealership license from his friend unless he abandoned the channel completely. Again, poorly dealt with in my opinion. I think the dealership segments were helpful, not harmful to HD but if corporate wanted them stopped, a reasonable request would have been "no more filming in dealerships" instead of the nuclear option they pursued.

He's free to continue his blog, but HD or its dealers aren't obliged to support him. That's fair. If he abandons his blog well, that just proves it was all terrible advertising. There's a lot of that happening with bikes on YouTube these days, but he was a particular imbecile.

He's free to continue his blog, but HD or its dealers aren't obliged to support him. That's fair. If he abandons his blog well, that just proves it was all terrible advertising. There's a lot of that happening with bikes on YouTube these days, but he was a particular imbecile.
They didn't support him afaik. He was a private person that really liked HD. He is not free to continue his blog. If he does, they will pull his friends dealership (probably some ill-repute clause).

They didn't support him afaik. He was a private person that really liked HD. He is not free to continue his blog. If he does, they will pull his friends dealership (probably some ill-repute clause).
From what little I have seen, I suspect he portrays the stereotype. Clearly he loves the bikes and is among the disciples that perpetuate the comical pirate/badass/rebel stereotypical image - something HD knows that can't completely alienate, but cannot also depend upon for their future.

I didn't get into the dealership part, just tried to read the tea leaves from his parting shot.

Harley just kicked Million $ Bogan in the face. Apparently they didn't like something that he said and he has been told that his vlog is dead by HD lawyers. Not a good look for the MoCo.

In gamer circles, I believe that's what's called a Rage-Quit.

His first mistake is tying his whole identity to a company whose goal it is to make money for its shareholders.

HD not a religion, a political party or a philosophical ideal - It's a business that manufactures vehicles and probably cares nothing about political correctness. If plastering swastikas on the side of every Harley Davidson helps it to sell more motorcycles, you know it would do it.

Back
Top Bottom