Find a soft wall to bang your head against | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Find a soft wall to bang your head against

Your post is total nonsense of course. Read..
And if you did read all the posts you would see some are getting out of the business ( AIG completely exited personal insurance in all of Canada ) and many have pulled out of several different areas of insurance.
161 have left Canada or been shut down the last 20 years

You are free to complain to the competition bureau too

read the last sentence of my post again and tell me I’m wrong.

Although my guess is you don’t play with the big boys (old boys?) of the industry so wouldn't know the true workings of the lobby.

Last edited:
read the last sentence of my post again and tell me I’m wrong.

Although my guess is you don’t play with the big boys (old boys?) of the industry so wouldn't know the true workings of the lobby.

yes you are wrong, what did filling garages have to do with anything except your jealousy?
I play with the big boys ,I deal with some of the largest for profit and non profit companies in Canada. Believe what you like while" I fill my garage " your words

Last edited:
I like Shakespeare too:

"O beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meet it feeds on,"

you guys keep talking amongst yourselves.

Sorry to be so long getting back to you, I had to go to the drug store, buy some Polysporin, and then stop by the burn ward (sarcasm font).

Last edited:
Sorry to be so long getting back to you, I had to go to the drug store, buy some Polysporin, and then stop by the burn ward.

how did that advice mad mike gave you about insuring your bikes under your homeowners policy when you aren’t riding them work out ? Did he give you the name of his broker??

Sorry to be so long getting back to you, I had to go to the drug store, buy some Polysporin, and then stop by the burn ward (sarcasm font).
Didn't your insurance expert mad mike give you his brokers name , you know the one that allows him to insure his motorcycles under a house policy? You both have gone pretty quiet since it's confirmed he doesn't know what he is talking about

Didn't your insurance expert mad mike give you his brokers name , you know the one that allows him to insure his motorcycles under a house policy? You both have gone pretty quiet since it's confirmed he doesn't know what he is talking about

I can't speak for Mike, but I've decided to do some more research to understand why things are the way they are - see my thread about no fault.
The system needs to be re-examined, motorcyclists are carrying a disproportionate share of the load and I'll continue to try to find out why and what (if anything) should or could be done about it. I'm retired, I've got the time and I don't mind tilting at windmills. Besides, it was a nice day yesterday to be out in the garage working on the vintage bike. Now, get off my lawn !

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
I can't speak for Mike, but I've decided to do some more research to understand why things are the way they are - see my thread about no fault.
The system needs to be re-examined, motorcyclists are carrying a disproportionate share of the load and I'll continue to try to find out why and what (if anything) should or could be done about it. I'm retired, I've got the time and I don't mind tilting at windmills. Besides, it was a nice day yesterday to be out in the garage working on the vintage bike. Now, get off my lawn !

you can’t speak for mike cause he’s wrong and you don’t want to admit it. Talk to his broker about covering your bikes on your house policy and see how full of crap he is

Last edited:
you can’t speak for mike cause he’s wrong and you don’t want to admit it. Talk to his broker about covering your bikes on your house policy and see how full of crap he is

I won't speak for Mike because I'm not Mike.
I can't talk to his broker because I don't know who that is.
Now go have a pumpkin spice latte and calm down.

I won't speak for Mike because I'm not Mike.
I can't talk to his broker because I don't know who that is.
Now go have a pumpkin spice latte and calm down.

more excuses. you can’t talk to his broker? Yeah messaging him and asking him for the brokers info is really hard. You got real excited about it in that thread where he mentioned his bikes are insured under his house policy. So you can cut the BS now.

more excuses. you can’t talk to his broker? Yeah messaging him and asking him for the brokers info is really hard. You got real excited about it in that thread where he mentioned his bikes are insured under his house policy. So you can cut the BS now.

Easy there tiger.

Here's an idea - if you want to know all about Mike's insurance why don't you PM him ? I didn't get excited, you did. No BS involved.

Here's an idea - if you want to know all about Mike's insurance why don't you PM him ? I didn't get excited, you did. No BS involved.

I don’t need to know I already do .

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
Are you losing your memory or just a liar...you look pretty excited in this post ...so you didn’t follow up? Hard to believe

Attachments

• 3DB5282E-F27F-43E2-A73C-F76ECD83D9E9.jpeg
    3DB5282E-F27F-43E2-A73C-F76ECD83D9E9.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations, you made me laugh.

me too had a good laugh with reps from CHUBB today about why am I wasting time arguing with fools on the internet.

Are you losing your memory or just a liar...you look pretty excited in this post ...so you didn’t follow up? Hard to believe
I'm neither - I looking into what he suggested with various insurance providers. Following up with him was never on my agenda.
Now run along...

Back
Top Bottom