Filestore exploit - GTA appears to be affected | GTAMotorcycle.com

Filestore exploit - GTA appears to be affected

Two50noob

Site Supporter
There appears to be an exploit running on this site. If you navigate to the forum from from Google or yahoo or other search providers. Luckily it looks like what ever file was hosted at the redirect (Filestore) has been removed so there is no immediate danger but looks like its a fairly common exploit and you guys should address it before it gets re-deployed with a working downloader. Could be a left over from the issues you guys had a while back or could be a new attack. It could also mean a second data breach.

http://club.myce.com/f20/vbulletin-myfilestore-hack-find-traces-remove-them-332219/

I was wondering what the heck was happening when I was hitting threads here via Google. Staff, this is an issue you're being effected with here 100%.

Confirming this is an issue as of time of posting

Thanks guys...

Let me know if it's still happening? I tried a few things...and can't seem to re-create the error now.

Haven't had it happen myself, but I use Firefox now.

Thanks guys...

Let me know if it's still happening? I tried a few things...and can't seem to re-create the error now.

I cant re-create it but apparently it only works when you are first going to the site so im not sure if it records IP's you have to get a fresh person to test to be sure.

I just did some tests and can't get the issue to occur anymore, so I'd say it's cleared up. If it reappears I'll be sure to report.

Back
Top Bottom