Fidning out when you got your G1? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fidning out when you got your G1?

ScoTTY88

I cant remember what day I got my G1 on, I know it was not right after my birthday possibly one or two months. I ask because I am looking for stateFarm now and I am 21 so I am either before, on or just after my 5 years of G1 date. I don't have my old licenses and cant find any paper work.

Any way or where can I tell what day my G1 was issued on?

Cheers.

MTO kiosks will print your driver abstract for a price

http://www.ontario.ca/en/services_for_residents/stel02_155929

can do it online too

My hero!

Thanks.

edit NVM - Request an Abstract. A three-year Driver Abstract contains driving record information (e.g. status, demerit points, charges, etc.) and can be used for personal and employment purposes. A Vehicle Abstract contains current and previous owner information and other details about a specific plate or vehicle. A Carrier Abstract is a record of a carrier's safety and driver performance.

3 years only.... I wanna see back 5 years do the date I got my G1.

Last edited:
Email them and they'll tell you the exact date...hopefully...
I forgot the exact date when I got my M1 (last year though) and they gave it to me just like that =)

Eh, I paid for the drivers abstract and....

Earliest Licence Date Available/
Date d' obtention du premier permis de conduire ..........2005/01/21

BOOYA! 5 years baby.

If you were just a couple month's away from your birthday, it's possible that State Farm might have accepted you anyways (but of course, I can't speak for State Farm).

If you were just a couple month's away from your birthday, it's possible that State Farm might have accepted you anyways (but of course, I can't speak for State Farm).

Interesting. Anyways, Jan 21 2005 to today is more than 5 years, so I am good to go.

Only 236 a month for a 600SS (liability only). More or less what I paid last year to RSA but it went up to $3400 this year as apparently they have increased their rates.

April 30, 2011 my ticket will be off my record and then BAM! Cheaper insurance perhaps :)

Viffer, if I say get a policy in the next few weeks, and come 2011 say my renewal date is before my ticket is off my record, will they forgive that a few weeks in advance or would I be best to hold off and renew my policy after a full 3 years of my ticket?

Viffer, if I say get a policy in the next few weeks, and come 2011 say my renewal date is before my ticket is off my record, will they forgive that a few weeks in advance or would I be best to hold off and renew my policy after a full 3 years of my ticket?

Probably not, but you would have to speak with your agent to find out for sure.

Sorry to bump an old/dead thread, but figured I'd do it vs creating a new one...

As I am trying to work out the insurance on my new bike, I'll likely be shopping around to move to a new company if I get a better rate (also have car and condo). Problem is, I cannot for the life of me remember when I got my G1 and G2 (had full G for years now), and I know they always ask those questions. In the past, I got a document from the MTO that gave me all the dates, however when I went and printed the abstract, I noticed ti only listed the date I was first licensed (which would be G1), which isn't all that I am after.

Does anyone know what the name of the document is that has ALL the dates your licence changed categories/you got your G1, G2, G, M1, M2, M, etc? I don't mind buying something else...I just don't want to give it wrong a second time.

Thanks in advance

I am not sure how to get that info on paper, but when you call MTO, they tell you all.

Driver and Vehicle Licensing General Inquiry: 1-800-387-3445 or 416-235-2999 (within or GTA)

I'm old, I never had a G1.

M1 yes, G1 no!

Back
Top Bottom