Fenelon Falls - rider killed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fenelon Falls - rider killed

turbodish

Banned
FENELON TWP. - A man is dead after a motorcycle slammed head-on into an SUV and burst into flames on Glenarm Rd. just west of Cameron Rd. about 8:19 p.m. tonight (Friday).

The bike swerved into the path of the oncoming vehicle, according to unconfirmed reports.

Glenarm Rd. - a busy road for cottagers streaming into Fenelon Falls - was closed between Cameron and Killarney Bay roads. Traffic was detoured around the crash scene via Lees Rd.

Family members of the deceased began arriving at the crash scene less than an hour after the collision. A representative of Victim Crisis Assistance and Referral Services (VCARS) was called to the scene.

The road was expected to be closed well into the night as OPP collision reconstructionists probed the cause of the crash.

A man who lives on Lees Rd. across a field from the crash scene said he knew the collision was serious because the sound of the impact was immediately followed by the sound of at least one woman screaming.

Cameron division firefighters put out the burning vehicles.

http://www.thepost.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3176322

R.I.P.
+

It seems as if everyday somebody is going down, somebody is dying and there is nothing we can do but express our condolences.
Thoughts and prayers out to all his family and friends.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1011383--newmarket-woman-dies-in-head-on-motorcycle-crash

Police say a Newmarket woman was killed in a fiery crash between a motorcycle and an SUV south of Fenelon Falls.
Police say Catherine Keveza, 55, died when her motorcycle collided head-on with the SUV on Glenarm Rd. on Friday night.
Keveza was pronounced dead at the scene.
Both vehicles were engulfed in flames after the collision but the driver of the SUV and two passengers were not injured.
Glenarm Rd. was closed for five hours Friday night, delaying many people who were heading to cottages in the area.

RIP Rider

Rip.

Horrific.

Rest in peace, rider.

The last line of that article made me sick to my stomach. Stay Classy Toronto Star.

RIP Rider.

Agree .

RIP rider .

My condolences to her family and friends. RIP Catherine.

Back
Top Bottom