Fed Ex or UPS?: when it just has to get there | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fed Ex or UPS?: when it just has to get there

my most recent experience with purolator was extremely painful, so fedex still wins for me (knock on wood, don't want to jinx myself).

Everywhere you go there's bad people / employees / idiots, that's life and there's no exception. UPS has wronged me too often and will never be my choice.

I've had waaaaaay too many bad experiences with UPS to ever use them again.

Definitely bad employees wherever you go. Some of the stories that I've heard about grocery stores would make you guys rage :(

I'd still pick fedex over ups. I lol'd at the first video though. hahaha... I thought it'd at least be a box that was labelled "fragile".

The first video is hilarious, I like how he does it without missing a beat. I can say about the second video that with all the problems I've had with UPS, their drivers so far have not been one of them.

There is a retard or two working every job at every company on the planet. No company can keep a watchful eye over every single employee and they shouldn't have to. Most of us have done some stupid things on the job, for one reason or another, smart or otherwise. The only difference is these guys got caught.

Personally, I have had nothing but bad experiences with UPS. They, without fail, misdeliver my packages to the same wrong address every time. I prefer purolator, they have done the same thing once or twice but overall I had had much better service with them. The purolator guy even went and picked up a package the UPS misdelivered for me.

There is a retard or two working every job at every company on the planet. No company can keep a watchful eye over every single employee and they shouldn't have to. Most of us have done some stupid things on the job, for one reason or another, smart or otherwise. The only difference is these guys got caught.

Personally, I have had nothing but bad experiences with UPS. They, without fail, misdeliver my packages to the same wrong address every time. I prefer purolator, they have done the same thing once or twice but overall I had had much better service with them. The purolator guy even went and picked up a package the UPS misdelivered for me.

I've had the most stuff stolen enroute by purolator.

when i worked for bell we were using purolator to send out modems, seemed like they were losing more packages than got there

Back
Top Bottom