Favourite Places to go out (when) Drinking? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Favourite Places to go out (when) Drinking?

knowledge

Site Supporter
Where are your favourite places to go/what nights are good? No matter which group of friends I go with, it all ends up being the same places, so I'm looking to change it up.

What's the crowd like? Live music? What kind of music? What night is it especially good on? I'm especially looking for good places on Thursdays

I'm looking more for good bars/pubs, but club suggestions are welcome. I really like halfway clubs, for some reason (bars/pubs that have a DJ & a small dancefloor).

Wayback Wednesdays at city nightclub are a given if you're up for some euro.

Rose & crown's pretty good on a friday or saturday 'cause they have live classic rock covers

But other than that, I wouldn't recommend any of the places that I've been trying out (which is why I'm looking for some suggestions/direction).

I usually like to go out and puke behind the shed..that's where the racoons like to sleep...

If your into sports I like wacky wings in Mississauga. The name does not fit to what the sports bar actually is. Huge place, screens anywhere you look. Food is OK and you can get beer in these huge pitchers that keep it cold.

If your into clubbing I can't help you. I can't stand trendy **** holes that play house/ hip hop music.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

for a 22 year old my picks are:
the hoxton on bathurst is pretty good
sneaky dees has hip hop wednesdays, the upstairs is always packed for that
the hideout on queen at bathurst usually has live bands on the weekends, slightly older crowd
cherry colas on bathurst at queen is a good place as well, awesome vibe there
barchef on queen is awesome, molecular mixology is really cool. Its always really packed on weekends
if you want cheap and a college/university vibe then either Toby's or Crown and Tiger on college at bathurst ($10 pitchers, $12 buckets of beer aka 4 canadians or budweiser, 12 for 4 shots of jager or tequila).

These are all places I go to, and have a good time at most often

Purple Heather Pub in north Burlington, good beer selection and outstanding food. Sometimes a guy plays guitar in the corner.

My fridge

If I go downtown TO (which is about 3 times a year) I almost always pay a visit to the Bier Markt on the Esplanade. Because I love German beers. I don't usually care about music or birds. It's always about the beer for me.

What's in your fridge now?
I have 2 20 year old bottles of rum, some sinfandale, few coronas that's about it

oh and my ex's head, the voices told me put it there

I have 2 20 year old bottles of rum, some sinfandale, few coronas that's about it

oh and my ex's head, the voices told me put it there

Would the 20yr old rum get angry if you refridgerate it?

Back
Top Bottom