Favourite Christmas songs | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Favourite Christmas songs

I don't have a favourite Christmas song because bahumbug, but I have been hearing Baby it's Cold Outside quite a bit at work. Not sure if it's because it's SiriusXM and not regular radio ( I never listen so not sure if it's playing there) but weren't the snowflakes all up in arms about that one just last year and got it banned?

I don't have a favourite Christmas song because bahumbug, but I have been hearing Baby it's Cold Outside quite a bit at work. Not sure if it's because it's SiriusXM and not regular radio ( I never listen so not sure if it's playing there) but weren't the snowflakes all up in arms about that one just last year and got it banned?
See post #5

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm not a Christmas music guy.
But I have 5....maybe 10 that I like.
And they are the only ones I will like/ tolerate.

This one is my hands down favourite, and I belt this one out any chance that I get.

Kirsty McColl was a gem...tragic death.

Here's one from the 80's, yeah! Though lacking some female lead singers, kinda odd.

Just realized @Joe Bass already posted this at #17, well it's just that good eh!

Last edited:
This, but not because its a christmas song, it was in goodfellas

No caption needed

That would be my favourite contemporary choice. For the traditional I would go with The Holly and the Ivy.

This year I'm getting a kick out of any Trump parody songs.

Another one that I like

I think this is the last one

Back
Top Bottom