Facebook time out ? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Facebook time out ?

When I have a bit of spare time I report any ads on Facebook as sexually inappropriate as I read that someone actually has to go and check those reports. I reported some ad for shoes as sexually inappropriate the other day, a week ago it was a camera bag.

I’ve moved a lot of vintage/classic mountain bike parts through Farcebook.

I’ve moved a lot of vintage/classic mountain bike parts through Farcebook.

I have a love hate relationship with buying and selling on FB.

Me, buying something something:

Me: Good morning! Could I please get another picture of the other side of such-and-such, and would you take $80?

Seller: Yes, it's still available.

:rolleyes:

Me, selling something:

Item listed, tons of details, tons of photos, price listed and fair market, say $100 for the purpose of the story...

Buyer 1: "Hi, is this item still available"
Me: Responds.....crickets, never hears from person again.

Buyer 2: "$10?"
Me: Don't even bother responding, **** off....

Buyer 3: "if u take $40 i will take it but can u delivr to kingston. lemme kno"
Me: "Oh sure, I'd love to spend most of a day and $40 worth of gas to sell you my $100 item for $40!".
Buyer 3: "dude u angry?"

Buyer 4: "Hi i need this i pickup 2 weeks next Friday, can you hold?"
Me: "Sure, so long as you're willing to send payment now I'd be happy to hold it until you can pickup".
Buyer 4: "uh no i don't have the money until 2 weeks next Thursday"
We all know where this sort of thing goes.

Anyhow, I seem to find all the gems....

Facebook market place has worked well for me , I’ve spent the bulk of my workings life in sales so ignoring dumdums is pretty easy.

I will admit to being pissey when there is something I want to buy , have cash on hand, not dickering on price and can’t get an answer .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I have a love hate relationship with buying and selling on FB.

Me, buying something something:

Me: Good morning! Could I please get another picture of the other side of such-and-such, and would you take $80?

Seller: Yes, it's still available.

:rolleyes:

Me, selling something:

Item listed, tons of details, tons of photos, price listed and fair market, say $100 for the purpose of the story...

Buyer 1: "Hi, is this item still available"
Me: Responds.....crickets, never hears from person again.

Buyer 2: "$10?"
Me: Don't even bother responding, **** off....

Buyer 3: "if u take $40 i will take it but can u delivr to kingston. lemme kno"
Me: "Oh sure, I'd love to spend most of a day and $40 worth of gas to sell you my $100 item for $40!".
Buyer 3: "dude u angry?"

Buyer 4: "Hi i need this i pickup 2 weeks next Friday, can you hold?"
Me: "Sure, so long as you're willing to send payment now I'd be happy to hold it until you can pickup".
Buyer 4: "uh no i don't have the money until 2 weeks next Thursday"
We all know where this sort of thing goes.

Anyhow, I seem to find all the gems....
Good to know FB works the same as kijiji

Facebook market place has worked well for me , I’ve spent the bulk of my workings life in sales so ignoring dumdums is pretty easy.

I will admit to being pissey when there is something I want to buy , have cash on hand, not dickering on price and can’t get an answer .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
What is with that act? I wanted to buy a bike a guy had on kijiji. Made contact with the son. "I'm interested please have him call me" - Nothing
Contacted the dad (seller). "I'm on vacation, call me when I'm back" click. Didn't even mention when he might be back. The same ad was there for about a year.

If you question or challenge the "official" narrative of Covid 19 vaccine efficacy you will be red flagged and the account taken down.
The big social media companies are the gate keepers.

maybe a coincidence....
Trucker convoy’s $4.5 million in fundraising frozen by GoFundMe
I would guess gofundme is a coincidence. They do not want to be mentioned on the news when the organizer charters a party plane to mexico with the gofundme money. As I understand it, the current description and beneficiaries are quite loosey goosey. Basically give me money and I will use it for the cause.

Back
Top Bottom