F1 Thread!!! | Page 85 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

So I guess this explains why Ferrari stock is going down today :)

F’n ballers , shorting the market on driver trades . Lol

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

<Nico Rosberg has entered the chat>

Hamilton has won 7 WDCs, non consecutive. He's no Toni Bou.
If I recall correctly, the only reason that Rosberg won was because of technical issues with LH's car. To the point that he accused factory of sabotaging his car. (He had to apologize for that one and it led to the 'New' Hamilton thanking the factory at every opportunity)

Nico retired at the end of the season so he could go out on top.

Never been a Hamilton fan, but Nico grates on my nerves...... can't stand when they have him doing interviews and commentary,

Nico won because the other guys couldn’t field a competitive car . He was also the guy at front as 15 other guys had the opportunity to capitalize on Mercedes bad season, so yes that year Nico was world champion. He was stinky rich and could walk away . And in the record books it says world champ.

It is a dream of every driver to have driven for Ferrari.

The 40 year old Hamilton will help them but will not be fast enough to out-qualify Leclerc consistently and will carry the burden of a critical Italian press when things go wrong, Ferrari is team Italy.

Would have been a bigger deal if they had managed to sign Max Verstappen.

If I recall correctly, the only reason that Rosberg won was because of technical issues with LH's car. To the point that he accused factory of sabotaging his car. (He had to apologize for that one and it led to the 'New' Hamilton thanking the factory at every opportunity).

They both took each other out several times. And the 'new' Hamilton still blamed everyone but himself whenever anything went sideways.

Never been a Hamilton fan, but Nico grates on my nerves.

Hamilton tried to back Nico up into traffic during both stints at the final race in Abu Dhabi, hoping he'd either get passed or get taken out trying to defend. That's a pretty scummy move IMO. Win on merit, not underhanded shenanigans.

Nico won because the other guys couldn’t field a competitive car . He was also the guy at front as 15 other guys had the opportunity to capitalize on Mercedes bad season, so yes that year Nico was world champion.

Mercedes was still the cream of the crop in 2016 with their 30HP advantage while the motor was detuned. Their engine failures/crashes that year basically turned it from a cakewalk into a cupcakewalk.

Mercedes protected Hamilton after Nico left at the end of 2016 by providing a wing man in Bottas and gave him 4 unchallenged WDC's.

Hopefully they sign the best driver available and not bet on Russell like they did with Hamilton.

Mercedes protected Hamilton after Nico left at the end of 2016 by providing a wing man in Bottas and gave him 4 unchallenged WDC's.

Hopefully they sign the best driver available and not bet on Russell like they did with Hamilton.

Andrea Kimi Antonelli looks promising. He may be the next 'generational driver' coming up though the ranks. He will be 18 in '25 and will have the required point for a Super Licence.

read one report Lewey is collecting 100 mil a year paycheck for his ferrari move. highest paid driver in F1 (max at 70m, alo 34m)

can't beat him on the track, can beat him at the bank....

They caught the thieves that broke into Charles LeClercs apt and stole his Richard Mille watch , 10yr sentence . That’s not Canada.

They caught the thieves that broke into Charles LeClercs apt and stole his Richard Mille watch , 10yr sentence . That’s not Canada.

Chuck lives in Monaco. His RM was stolen off his wrist by two motorcyclists on the boardwalk in a seaside resort in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom