Experience with Kreater Customs? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Experience with Kreater Customs?

Rhayd3n

Hello! I was looking to get my tank painted and came across Kreator Customs. Does anyone have any experience with them as for their quality and turn around times? I already have the design and stemples ready, the tank just needs prep work and the actual paint. I have emailed both Connery's Custom and Blackwidow for quotes but am keeping my options open. I do want the best of the best and am willing to pay the premium for it. It's been 2 weeks since I emailed Connery's with no reply and Blackwidow gave me an awesome quote, but won't be able to accept or complete my tank until early May. I will not be around from February to August due to work and will not be reachable while away however, I would like to be present during the painting of my tank. Any recommendations or input will be valued! Thanks for your help!

Been to their shop (to investigate the possibility of a custom exhaust) and the bikes I saw there were painted, chromed, chopped, to a high standard.

They do great work . But once you ask for prices they start to look down on you . Most of their customers have deep wallets .

Had a buddy that worked there back in the day. We've lost touch since, but he never had a bad thing to say about the place. Very quality crew, and good work all around. Not my style so I didn't go further, but definitely worth a look and discussion.

Back
Top Bottom