Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

I'll be there in a bit. I've been telling people to come too, people who know about it, people who don't know about it. Tonight should be the first decent turn out of the season- finally.

Might have to drop by one day and see what all this is about..

havent gone there in a while! gotta make my way over some day, problem is living in Niagara Falls :S almost gotta take a day off to make it, due to traffic ofcrouse

I'm going. Anyone else comming ?

Last night was great - must have been over 100 bikes. A nice mix of new & old (bikes and folks, that is). Love that this is literally 4 blocks from my house. Saw another Nighthawk there last night (a 650, not 450 like mine). First time seeing another NH. I'll be back again over the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night was great - must have been over 100 bikes. A nice mix of new & old (bikes and folks, that is). Love that this is literally 4 blocks from my house. Saw another Nighthawk there last night (a 650, not 450 like mine). First time seeing another NH. I'll be back again over the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see its getting busy!

I did a weekend ride 2 of the 3 days we went was raining (one day particularly heavy).. Temps were around 5 deg c's.. wasn't pleasant!

anyone heading over tonight?
weather should be perfect
this area still getting a great turnout?
how many last week?
not a troll just checking, I havent been over there for two seasons

Back
Top Bottom